Annapurna Base Camp Trek-Ace vision Treks-Trekking in Nepal


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Base Camp
December 31st 2019
Published: December 31st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Annapurna Base Camp Trek is known is the foothills of the famous Mountains range. Which takes you through a lot of attractive sights and finally to the heart of the Annapurna mountain ranges. In the heart of the massive snow-capped peaks or Annapurna sanctuary trek, also known as Annapurna base camp trekking.

This trek is an appropriate route for everyone. Even for those, who do not have any experience. You will ascend up to a maximum elevation of stunning peaks such as Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Fishtail, Himchuli, Dhaulagiri, and several others. Likewise en-route you will get a chance to observe hospitable Gurung ethnic inhabitants culture and lifestyle. At springtime, the blooming rhododendron forest with a flowery carpet lane makes your trekking days a great moment. Afterward, the hot springs will make you feel more pleasant.

Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be done all year round but the main season for this route is spring (February – May) and autumn (September – December). Trekking in Annapurna sanctuary doesn’t need experience but requires good equipment. Annapurna region's trek is the second famous route in Nepal. This is known as the Annapurna sanctuary trek. Gorgeous Mountain's panoramic view from Annapurna Base Camp.

The Annapurna region is the most diverse and popular trekking area in Nepal. Annapurna has Major 3 different trekking roughs. Annapurna Ghorepani/Poonhill trek is known as 365 days open for everybody with any age of people who can do it. Magnificent Mountain View with Gurung Cultural in Ghandruk, It is memories of travel journey with unforgettable trip in Lifetime. As the name suggests, the centerpiece of this part of Nepal is the range of mountains that includes Annapurna I, the first of the 8,000 m peaks to be climbed. Also included in this region is yet another 8,000 m giant, Dhaulagiri, which is located west of Annapurna I.

Kindly contact us for Customized trip in Nepal, We are always considering for your Time frame and excellency. Contact us for Trekking, World heritage site Tours, Adventure Activities, Mountain Flight, Jungle Safari, and many more Outdoor Activities. we are always welcome for our Valuable Clients.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0597s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb