Poon hill trek


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Base Camp
January 18th 2019
Published: December 24th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 3 days from Pokhara



Poon Hill Trek 3 days from Pokhara, one of the excellent panorama view Trekking and sunrise watching from Poon Hill. The ordinarily Numerous Trekkers visit Ghorepani-poon hilltop every morning for the panorama Himalayas scenery view. Three days Ghorepani Poon Hill trek perceives approximately all of the Annapurna Himalayas Range of Dhaulagiri peak 8,167 m. Tukuche Peak 6,920 m, Kali Gandaki Valley Jomsom horizon, Mardi Himal, Manaslu Himal, Annapurna Range with Nilgiri, Khopra danda. Also, experiment Magar Culture and piece vegetation flora and fauna of Annapurna.

Ghorepani Poon Hill trek will allow you to see terrace slopes, Gurung and Magar villages, many pieces rhododendron. The major fascination of Poon hill is the splendid panorama Himalayan scenery with sunrise and sunset views. When the first rays of sun fall in the snow-capped Top of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna along with other massive peaks, the mountain colour will be a change into copper from white.

The Poon Hill 3 days trek Adjurb sub-tropical green valley’s, gorgeous rhododendron forest, vegetations, wild animals, as well as many pieces Birds and butterfly. This 3 days trek start drive from Pokhara to Naya pull by private car, an hour drive and start trek to Tirkhedunga 1,520 m. next day trek to Ghorepani 2874 m. After visit Poon Hill 3,210 m early morning; back to Hille and drive back to Pokhara in your hotels.

We lead Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek with the professional guide and porters, who are locally from Annapurna region, experience and familiar with Annapurna Poon Hill area peoples, Culture, histories, natures, Our guide escorts typically many times per trekking season, Our staffs are equipped with full insurance, and fairy paid wages.

Poon hill trek entire board package trip includes both way transportation Pokhara to Naya pull and Ghorepani-Hile to Pokhara by private transport.

This package includes 3-time meals, tea, and office, ACAP Permits, TIMS permits, Our package is reasonable Customer meets cost.

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating





44 Reviews




By Ludmeijeron Jun 17, 2017.

Travelling in Nepal




I have been to Nepal many times, for me, it’s like a homecoming. The people are friendly always helpful and combined with the mountains views it’s a very relaxing adventure. I enjoy the trekking…more» By Parulwinon Jun 18, 2017.

Best trekking services provider




We had a lovely experience. Himal (owner) made really more than expected level of arrangement for us that too during the difficult post-earthquake recovery times as we visited in October 2015. Thank you…more»

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb