can you believe we're in trouble


Advertisement
Maldives' flag
Asia » Maldives » Male Atoll
January 20th 2015
Published: January 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

room with a viewroom with a viewroom with a view

This is the view we wake up to, why would you hide it?
For a couple of nights we have been sat next to young families, both having 3 young children 6mth to 4yrs, not really a problem and something we can both relate too. as I sit there remembering the days and wondering did I look as tried as she, the waiter on both evenings asks us if we want to move, which we poliety turn down, as children will be children.
So the following evening we are guided upstairs to the end of the restaurant to a secluded corner behind bars over looking the ocean, oh how romantic i think!
Well would believe such a think as Keith being in trouble? We have missed a couple of lunches, what you've got to understand is there is so much food, it at least 3 courses every meal! At this point I have to mention the food is lovely just to much! So we got in trouble for that, then when we went to eat and only had 2 courses we got in trouble for that! Then I used the staff toilet and got told off for that!( it would help if it had staff sign). we leave the door open onto the terrace, and got told off for that, when we are in the room! Then the man who gets the room ready for bed will insist on pulling the blinds down and I want them up as it not every morning you wake up to these views. So there's me thinking it was the romantic corner, I'm beginning to think its the naughty corner behind bars in isolation more like! Our last night, we went to a different restaurant, again we were put behind bars and for the first time this week we've been bitten by mozzies, I would much rather sit next to the families.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb