Elvin Siew Chun Wai - Most Attractive Place to Visit In India In Budget


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
May 10th 2016
Published: May 10th 2016
Edit Blog Post

There are many attractive places in India where you can easily visit as there are many places of attraction and the places that are mostly visited by the tourists and that places have some historical story that inspires and make the India proud. Elvin Siew Chun Wai is the travel guide who is aware of all the places and knows all the historical places also if you want to visit according to your wish. He is the person who knows the best deals to grab with and suggest you the best trip according to your budget so that you can easily enjoy in that budget. His advices the best places to visit so that you can complete with the goal for the reason you have visited.




Best places to visit;

Those who don’t want to go out of India can also travel within the India because there are many different tourist attraction places where you can easily visit and enjoy with full comforts and facilities around. Elvin Siew Chun Wai helps you in planning travelling with best facilities and deals within your budget so that you can easily enjoy your trip and also you can see through many attractive places. The best places to visit are;

· Agra- it is the city that is mostly visited as there is a symbol of love Taj Mahal which is also counted in seven wonders of the world and is the most attractive destination place.



· Kashmir- it is the place that is paradise on the earth and there are many different places that are attraction for the people to visit and the major attractions of that place is snow clad parks, scenic beauty, valleys lush green, cascading waterfalls, alpine villages and flower gardens and many other places to visit during the winter season where you can easily enjoy boat ride on Dal Lake.



· Goa- it is the smallest place but is known for its amazing beaches, golden sand, sunset view and coconut palms and it is the perfect place for playing with winds and togetherness.



· Jaipur and Udaipur- it is the place that is situated in Rajasthan and it is the place for artistic traditions and rich cultural. There are many historical buildings and you will find with another culture that is most attractive and you will enjoy here with great experience and many memorable golden memories with family and friends. There is also a beautiful lake to visit there in Udaipur.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0595s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb