Tena Rata, Cameron Highlands


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
June 20th 2010
Published: June 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

hey...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! XXX

We have arrived safely in Cameron Highlands after a 5 hour mini bus drive. The drive was very eventfull! i will fill you in more when i get home!! Cameron Highlands is beautifull we think we are about 6666ft above sea level, surrounded by hills and forests. The town we are in is very small but has everything you need, a bank, lots of resturants, convenience stores, shops and stalls. There is also plenty to do while here.. hikes, tea plants, strawberry pickink etc. Me and Josh have been up to a tea plantation today, BOH! tea.. i\the veiws were lovely and i have taken lots of pictures which i will put on here at the next place with internet. At the tea place we watched the workers make the tea in the factories, walked around the tea grounds and saw where all the workers live.. there was even a school there. In the afternoon we went on two short hikes.. we found two waterfalls however they wer both hard to get to so we didnt stay very long.

The place we are in is called Daniels Lodge, it is very sociable with a bar and couches outside to chill out on. We have met lots of people traveling around and it is so nice to hear there opinions on places we are visiting next. We are hoping to move onto the Penang tomorrow and we might hop straight across to Langkawi which is a beach island which is supposed to be gorgous!

I hope you are all well? Wish you could all be here!

lots of love
Katherine xxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb