Back to the things i Love!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
February 29th 2008
Published: April 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Haa!Haa!Haa!

You just can't have more fun!
What happens when you get tired of travelling, is that you want to go home. And so we did! Of course we didn't go all the way back to Finland, but we went back to the only place in Asia that felt like home, Malaysia!

To get there we had to fly to Singapore and stay there one night and that couldn't had been a better better start for our holiday from travelling. We got the chance to meet Partha again and we couchsurfed in his lovely appartment. We were so exited to be back to the "civilization" again and Partha made us feel very welcome.

Next day we continued our travel up to Kuala Lumpur to meet Pika. But before that we badly needed a hair cut. Sharon, a girl from KL who we met last time we where there, booked us an appointment at the hair saloon where she worked. They did a wonderful and a very welcome job and we finally felt that we where ready to catch up with Pika=) And it was absolutely wonderful to see him again! We didn't do any sight seeing, just hanged out for a couple of days. Again Anna and I got to cook dinner for the family and we had a great time doing it. We really didn't want to leave but luckily Pika got the perfect idea that we should meet in Bangdung, Indonesia a couple of weeks later. He was supposed to work there and we didn't relly feel like staying on Bali for a week. A perfcet plan!

Our next destination was Langkawi. The most beautiful island I've seen so far. Not only was it great to go back there but we also would get company. Partha was talked over by me and Anna to join us for the weekend, relax on the beach and party hard. But the absolutely best thing was that I soon would see Hanna again! She and Miro where coming to Langkawi to meet us and travel with us up to Bangkok!

Langkawi was as we remembered it. A lot of free drinks, good party every night and great time with friends we made there. Six nights just flue away and soon we had to continue to Thailand. We took a fast ferry from Langkawi early in the morning. With the hangover we had, the day couldn't really
The Police stationThe Police stationThe Police station

Me and Hanna outside the Police station on Ko Bulon Leh.
end up beeing too good, but we survived. Even Hanna who got a bit sea sick and lost her glases in the water got all the way to our next stop, Ko Lipe. This time Thailand was a lot better. The islands, Ko Lipe an Ko Bulon Leh were far from the tourist hell we ended up in the first time we went to Thailand. We beaches where beautiful and we had e great time relaxing, sun bathing, eating....

Two weeks with Hanna and Miro were exactly what we needed after travelling around for over two months. I'm not going to spend more time trying to explain in detail what we did, you had to be there to know what a great time we had.. The last night we spent together, we got crazy shopping around in Bangkok and the next morning it was again very difficult to say goodbuy. Thank you for coming all the way to Asia and I miss you both! See you soon in Finland!




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Taking it easy!Taking it easy!
Taking it easy!

"Sometimes" your transport is late and you have to wait a while.
BandungBandung
Bandung

Hanging out with Pika
LangkawiLangkawi
Langkawi

Anna and Partha are looking cool in their helmets!
Bulon LehBulon Leh
Bulon Leh

The untouched paradise..
BangkokBangkok
Bangkok

Crazy shoppinh at the night market


Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1328s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb