A Trip To Bukit Tinggi - Colmar Tropicale Resort


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
July 20th 2005
Published: July 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

For our honeymoon, in early December 2003 we decided to go to Colmar Tropicale. I have been reading a lot about the resort which is modelled after a quaint village from the Alsace region of France.

Being a romantic fool myself, I made a reservation for one room suite for one night to have a taste of serene France village life. Regardless of what most people commented that there's not much to be done up there, we decided to try it ourselves.

Colmar Tropicale is located in Bukit Tinggi, Pahang which is accessible via Karak Highway, about 40 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur. The resort has 260 units of hotel rooms and suites, made up of 8 blocks of architectural buildings replicated from a northeastern village in France dating back to the 16th Century.

Come inside the Colmar Tropicale and you will be charmed by the splendour of the French-themed resort. Make you heartfelt wish at the wishing well, climb up the viewing tower, take a break at the fountain or simply stroll on the traditional cobblestone village square.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb