Things to do in Borneo Malaysia


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
March 9th 2019
Published: March 9th 2019
Edit Blog Post

There are many things in Malaysia that you can do. In an exciting country, magnificent buildings, amazing structures, blending of natural spaces, exciting adventures, diving in borneo, exotic wildlife and more. Many attractions make every trip to Malaysia always appealing. Below are the things to do in Borneo Malaysia



Twin Towers Petronas

Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world, is undoubtedly the most famous tourist attraction in Kuala Lumpur. Sky Bridge connecting two bridges allows the city to have a full picture. There is always a queue for tourists arriving there who want to reach the bridge.



Islands and beaches

Every Malaysian trip is incomplete without taking the beaches into account. There are wonderful places where you can visit the beautiful sandy beaches surrounding the ocean waves. You will have time for a gala to relax in the cool sand or enjoy exciting water sports. When you are on the beach, you can enjoy a delicious meal at the hotels and accommodations in Borneo.



Golfing

Many golf courses in Malaysia are famous for their beautiful visual and demanding designs. Both experienced and unilateral love for golf. From Malaysia's main attractions, golf courses are spread all over Malaysia. Golf courses are scattered across all the famous tourist centers, such as Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Penang, and the Highlands.



Mount Kinabalu

Mountaineering Mount Kinabalu is an integral part of most of the travel packages in Malaysia. Check out Cat Kota Kinabalu and take a trip before you decide to climb. During the trip, you will see many beautiful natural places. Exercise has the mysterious charm that you would like to experience.



Borneo Rainforest

In Malaysia, nature lovers rarely miss the Borneo rainforest, which hosts Canopy Walk Jungle Trek, Nature Walk, Rafting, River Fishing and more. The jungle destroys thousands of species of fauna and flora. Do not forget to pack items such as strong shoes, long pants, long sleeves, lens, spray, and camera.



Taman Negara National Park

Taman Negra National Park is the largest protected area of evergreen tropical forests in Malaysia. This park is a famous place for eco-tourism in Malaysia, which has many geological and biological attractions. There are rare animals in the park, such as the Indo-China Tiger, Sumatran Gadda and Mulan Gourd.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.552s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb