Perhentian Besar


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Terengganu » Perhentian Besar
September 28th 2008
Published: September 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The plan for today was to do nothing! Unfortunately when we woke up it was a bit overcast although still quite warm. We got some breakfast and decided to play a few games on the beach. You coulkd tell the sun was trying to push through the clouds but it wasnt quite strong enough. Rachael stayed on the beach most of the day with an occasional break for a swim and I mixed up the day by sitting in the cool of the air conditioned room or up on the balcony reading my book. Later on in the day i headed out for a swim and swam round to the next bay, it felt good to be back in the water but was a little harder than i remember! Later on in the evening when we were egtting ready to head out for something to eat the wind really picked up and it got very grey outside. Several branches of palm trees came crashing down, the sea became quite rough and it started to rain. Although a little scary it lasted for less than an hour and when the wind had dropped we headed down the bay to Tuna Bay resort where we had decided to venture for our dinner this evening. The food was good. We walked back along the beach by torchlight and lots of crabs were out of their holes, several appeared out to get us as they scurried quickly towards our feet. When back at the room we packed up our things and then headed to bed.

Advertisement



29th September 2008

Time is running out
Sounds like you are still enjoying yourselves. Make the most of it - time is running out and it will be back to the grindstone next week. See you at the airport on Friday. Love Dad
1st October 2008

Hope you've arrived safely in Singapore. I've been told it's a lovely place, the airport is certainly very good. I see you've been told to have Singapore Slings at Raffles. Didn't get to Raffles but had the S S at several 1000 feet before breakfast one morning! Very moreish. See you Fri eve 6.15pm terminal 3 Etihad flight no.EY17 from Abu Dhabi. Hope you have good flights with no delays. Love Mum.

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0495s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb