Strawberries and Steamboat OVERLOAD


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Pahang » Tanah Rata
May 20th 2007
Published: May 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Cameron Highlands for one night only...lots of food..went to strawberry and tea plantations so ate lots of strawberry and tea related products;yum! strawberry cheeescake, strawberry jam, strawberry milkshake..tea, scones.. I think I would like to own a tea plantation, they are so cool, bizarrely the one we were at is owned by a scottish family, I asked who they were ( u never know could be related)..no such luck..was hoping they might favour fellow scots and we could get special tea privelleges.

Steamboat. I cant even talk about it. It makes me feel queasy...

RANDOM turtle... we went to a farm place.. honestly feeling a bit like Dr Dolittle these days. Altho I reached my limit. They were scorpians at this place and the keeper thru them all over the guys in our group as a 'game'. Sadistic. Have the photos to prove.

Also, Malaysians rule. We lost 2 backpacks from our coaches luggage bins on our way up the windy roads, the next day a malaysian family phoned to say they'd found them. Unbelievable. We thought the armed jungle police had taken them and assumed the identities of the two Jen's who'd lost their bags. Ooh the drama of a bus tour...


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb