Reminiscence of Our PD Trip! Full Report!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Negeri Sembilan » Port Dickson
September 15th 2007
Published: September 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ahoy, mate...Our first adventure has indeed inspired us to see more of our world...at least of our country. Love for nature must not be seized from man's heart, but must always be there to accompany him, especially in his times of loneliness. Only the ones with the heart of a child can truly see nature, inside and out, appreciating and contemplating about God deeply, for Nature is the evidence of His existence.

Enough about philosophizing everything, let's get down to business. This is the full report for our PD trip, 14th Sepetember 2007. September is indeed our month! Ilis' birthday falls on the 5th of this month, and mine on the 10th, and we hope our friendship will be forever blessed by Allah SWT and always be carried on with respect and love for each other.

I don't know about Ilis, she was quite busy in the morning at her office, but I definitely COULDN'T WAIT! On friday the 14th =) i followed her to her IMM office in Kg Tunku and then at 12noon we began our sweet journey. Alhamdulillah, there were no obstacles whatsoever on the road, and the toll costed RM2.90+RM7.70 (one way), so that's RM10.60. Approximately the total for toll was RM22 and petrol was RM40. Since it's Ramadhan, we didn't have to spend any money on food, as we planned to bring our bodies there, only to ENJOY the nature, naturally =) So, budget was really low (that's great), around RM31 per pax.

We arrived at PD around 2pm, the road trip only took 2 hours, we taped videos along the way =) Yahoo!
After that, we arrived at the beach, somewhere a little bit further from PD Beach Resort. Beautiful. Nobody was there, there weather was really hot, and we're in a lukewarm water. We changed our 'executive' clothes into 'mandi' attire in the car (totally focused on our goal to bathe in the sea!!) =)
When we stepped in the sand, we really couldn't believe that our dream came true! After all those delays we encountered! (puas hati aku!!)
(Really inspired us to plan for Cherating n Redang/Lang Tengah next time) Tihihihihi....

We floated and floated, feeling our troubles being carried away by the waters of the Malacca Straits. First time I ever floated in my life! =) Yahoo! Ilis wanted to teach me how to swim, but the water wasn't deep enough. So, we swam and floated and then wear our scrubs and masks and sunbathe like there's no tomorrow. We've really conquered our dreams =) I'll quote from Ilis..."It all takes Courage and Commitment". We laughed and laughed and mandi and mandi like we're two crazy little kids that thought they were the funniest kids on Earth....Hihihihihi...It was REAL FUN. (I think I want to ask Ilis to go to Pulau Ketam for our short term plan, because it's the easiest and cheapest!)

So, back to PD stuff....we ended our fun day 2 hours 30 mins later, after much laughing, sunbathing, and photographing (I mean, just look at those photos! We were smiling AAAAALLLLLL the way!!) =)
Videos will be updated later, because there were always some technical stuff that didn't allow me to update our videos instantly (GGGrrrrrr....) <(-_-)>

Whatever it was, it's the best trip- ever! =) Again, we changed our clothes in the car, with all windows sealed by our dry clothes (real adventure punya)...memang dah tak kisah, janji plan jalan. And then, we slab on sunblocks and whatever beauty cream on our faces and were set for KL. 2 hours later, around 630pm, we're back in KL for good, and had our dinner (buka puasa) at Sate Kajang Haji Samuri in Damansara Uptown. (We ate satay RUSA, hehhehe....satay ayam and satay daging)....and both of us had ginger tea.

So...my advice is....

GO to PD, people!

It's one of the best bets for curing stress for us, city dwellers..It's really near to KL, and you don't need to spend hundreds of ringgit there, especially if your goal is just to be ONE with Nature =)

In conclusion, WE LOVE PD! Definitely gonna come back, next time...maybe, for buka puasa? (Corus Beach Resort's buffet is only RM23). Maybe one day, insyaAllah, we'll spend our night there, tasting the fresh sea winds with our faces on a mysterious midnight....kehkehkeh
<<< imagine an evil laugh>>>

Somewhere, in the future, I really pray and hope Allah SWT will grant our prayers by providing us good money and health to conquer the world....

Looks like mission 1 of Jack Sparrow is accomplished. We'll definitely refer to our 'magic compass' for info about our next trip !! =)

"LOVE THE SEA, LOVE THE WORLD". Ciao! =)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0652s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb