Relax and Rejuvenate at Melaka, Malaysia


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Melaka » Melaka City
October 19th 2007
Published: October 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Need some time to relax and rejuvenate? Let City Park Melaka share you utmost convenience and excellent service you most deserve.

City Park Melaka is the perfect paradigm of contemporary comfort in a city steeped in history. Its location is not just historical but it also provides a cosy and tranquil ambiance, dismissing the hustle and bustle of a busy day or a business trip. What’s more is this comfortable hotel in Melaka offers the best rates online and provides a secure reservation system that confirms on time as soon as a booking has been made.

City Park Melaka is the just the right hotel to stay at during the celebration of one of the most awaited event in Malaysia, the Melaka International Tourism Show. The event will start on October 26 and will last on October 28, 2007. It is held yearly for 3 days and 3 nights and it features various performances and challenging competitions.

Want to know why City Park Hotel is perfect for Melaka International Tourism Show? We’ll, because this cosy hotel offers not just great accommodation experience but also attractive and excellent furnishings with modern and minimalist design. It’s very near Melaka Sultanate Palace and the cultural museum which provide a glimpse of the ancient Malay kingdom and royal artifacts. Also in close proximity are Stadhuya, the oldest protestant church in the country, the St. Paul’s Church, Jonker Street and the A’Famosa of the Portuguese fortress. Guests can relax in Gadek Hot Spring located between Melaka town and tampin, 25 km away, it is said to have magical healing powers.
City Park Hotel in Melaka is definitely the place to be in Malaysia! To book online, visit: www.citypark-melaka.com


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb