Perhentian Island


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Kelantan
July 17th 2009
Published: July 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Air Asia flight from Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) was delayed till 0815hours. Actual boarding time was 0730hours. The flight took 40 minutes to reach the KB Airport in Kelantan. It reached 10 minutes earlier than the actual time.Upon arrival, adjourned to the taxi counter to enquire for the fare price. It was RM70.00 for getting a cab to Kuala Besut Jetty. The distance was 60 KM but due to the overprice charges from inside the airport hence, we decided to walk out from the airport building to get a normal cab. The cab driver wanted RM60.00 stating about the length of distance and an hour journey.

A forum's friend was waiting for us when we arrived in Kuala Besut Jetty. Bought the conservation tickets to enable us to pass through to board the speed boat. Conservation Charges for an adult was @ RM5.00 and child @ RM2.00

Earlier had booked for Abdul's Chalets and boat transfer through the internet. Stayed in Deluxe Sea View @ RM180.00 per night and return boat transfer from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island @ RM70.00 per adult and RM40.00 per child.

First time to Perhentian Island and it was such a beautiful island. Filled with crytal clear blue sea. Don;t need to dive in to see the coral and reef fishes. But of course, to get the thrilling feeling, scuba diving enables to see more of the reef fishes, coral, turtles and many more. Snorkelling costs RM30 by boat taxi to be there.

Memorable candle light dinner dining by the sea shore. For couples, it's sure a romantic dinner and place to be. Having to spend all the time together, listening to the waves and walking along the beach hand in hand.

Abdul's Chalets Deluxe Sea View was very satisfying with it's cleaniless and wide bathroom. As we brought lots of food with us ie. cup noodles, 5 litres of mineral water, buns, titbits, biscuits but too bad, flask was not supply by Abdul's Chalets. Somehow, that didn't stop us from eating the cup noodles we brought. We bought a medium jar of hot water @ RM1.00. One medium jar is sufficient for two cups noodles . Other than that , Abdul's Chalets don't supply any shower foam or bar soap too.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb