Touch Down


Advertisement
Macau's flag
Asia » Macau
December 2nd 2005
Published: December 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

MIAMIAMIA

Macau International Airport
Well can't complain much cos cheap tickets ... but one thing that I would like to point out is the air stewardess was so diligent in cleaning the toilet ... so it was clean n spanking all the time. 😊
At last, I get to breath fresh air!! I had to practically run as it was so cold - BRRR.
Imigration was a breeze... but everything was closed. Cos it's like 0300 😊

Anyway, I had to wait till 0730 for the bus to transfer to the jetty for the First Ferry to TST.

Met a few guys who is also going to HK. But they decided to take a taxi to the Casino instead of waiting in the airport. Well if they are going to HK Island, they can actually take the TurboJet which operates 24 hours. But perhaps they are gamblers wanna be 😊

Me, i chose a nice untaken (loads of ppl waiting out here too) bench, pull out my book. Well i nodded off once a while but it's a small n safe place. There are actually Policeman making rounds every 1/2-1 hour. So no worries.

0720:
yea!! AP1 bus's HERE! Ride is
Ellie 2 weeksEllie 2 weeksEllie 2 weeks

Beautiful baby Ellie 2 weeks+ old (taken 15/12/2005)
MOP3.50 but he charged extra MOP3 for my luggage - NO FAIR 😞
But journey was nice. I can get to see most of Macau from the airport to the Jetty.
Can see a fort up a hill and the big Goddess of Mercy by the sea.

0800:
yea!! reach the jetty terminal. Boo!! my luggage's wheel protector broke! grr ... lucky still can pull it. a little bit regret not using my backpack ....
The bus stopped rite in front of the jetty, so just step into the building.
Buying tickets is very easy and they take credit card. I think my ride was on concession for costs only MOP135. and is for 0815!!! woohoo i better hurry ...
I was running all the way to the ferry. Seems like the attendent was waiting for me 😊 hee hee last one. He shouted "Sheung Shuin" (All Aboard) and everyone started pulling their luggage.
Thank goodnes I didnt miss it.
Ferry started on the dot and ride was smooth. I managed to take a nice nap.
First Ferry Site

0930:
YEA YEA!!! Finally it's Hong Kong. Again imigration was a breeze. But a gal with china passport infront had some
Ellie N MeEllie N MeEllie N Me

Lullabying with Ellie
issue. For me it was chop chop and go.
Grrr .... just before i walked to the imigration guy, my luggage handle broke!! now i really am in trouble cos can use the trolley function 😞 . I had to carry my luggage with another bag on my shoulder all the way outside.
According to Phui, I would need to take a taxi which costs HKD15 to Kowloon MTR station. Later i found out it was just 10-15 mins walk to her apartment. Hee hee ... but with th luggage... i dont think so.
Anyway, was kinda confused where to take the taxi as there was a Traffic Police writing some summon to some poor taxi driver tat park at the "Drop passenger only" zone. Aaa very familiar scene in those HK drama.
Policemen look smart with uniform n kinda cute so decided to ask him. Well well he can speak English and told to go further down then called me when i started to take the taxi he just booked ... at the "drop passenger only" zone!!! aww.. how nice... hee hee

0950:
AAA!!! Phui!! she came n pick me. then we walk just 5 mins to her apartment in The Waterfront. Posh place.
Met Ellie her newborn babe .. just 4 days old. She is a darling!! Seeing her make my biology clock start ticking ... tick tick tick ...

Was too tired so slept ... woke a little later n continued sleeping till next morning.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0843s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb