Vientiane


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Vientiane
March 29th 2012
Published: April 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

29.3.2012

We felt very hungover from a days tubing. We couldn't really remember much of the night so we tried to piece it all together over breakfast. We had a bus booked at 10 to go to Vientiane, so we had to pack and checkout which took some effort. Sophie was moving very slowly and I had to keep telling her to hurry or we'll miss the bus. The bus journey took 4 hours, which was a bumpy ride. Sophie spent the whole journey trying not to be sick. We found a guest house and had a walk around the city.

30.3.2012

Sophie was still unwell. She was blaming the anti-malarial drugs but I think it's a 2 day hangover. We were flying to Hanoi later on in the day so we checked out stored our bags and went for another walk. There wasn't much to see really. We went to the river where we could see Thailand on the other side and walked to a statue and that was it. We went to find a market but it either wasn't there or very small that we missed it. We spent most of the afternoon in an air-conditioned cafe as it was so hot outside.

We got a tuk tuk to the airport and onto a new country Vietnam! M x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.1019s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb