Sod it im off to Laos! - Vientiane


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Vientiane
June 18th 2008
Published: June 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

After a day in Hoi an and everyone bigging up Laos to the hilt I though sod it not going to have the chance again so set off for Laos. After an epic 26 hour bus journey and arrived in Van Vieng. There was a small group of westerns on the bus and we stuck together in the hustle and bustle of the vietnamese. It includede Helen for ireland, anti and marit from finland angela and alice for oz and anlow and fanny from canada. We booked into a plae and all met at the backery for some food. After that we had a drink mosied around and met later for a urry. Before headig t a little bar where a french guy (who couldnt say his H's sang) we all had a good laugh. And arlo like myself will try anything so we ate some beetles here which were like crisps. Was having a good night but the boys (Spain) were on so left the rest and eaded to a bar to watch the game. Knew the lads would pull through loving villa (even though he had a quiet game) and headed back after a detour.

THe second day me and helen set off on bikes on a random follow the finger tour of Vientiane we saw so many good sites like temples the river and tanks and we finished about seven. After all that we went on the net for a bit before hitting the hay to go to Van Vieng the next day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 74, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb