Vang Vieng, Laos - 8/11/09


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Vang Vieng
November 8th 2009
Published: November 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi!

Well we arrived in Vang Vieng the day before yesterday after the minibus/tumbledryer trip from Luang Prabang and managed to get the name of the guesthouse that friends were staying in and then moved in.

Then we realised that the one they were in was on the other side of the road. Then we found a big rat in ours. So we moved over to the other one at about 11:30pm. The next day we found out that even that one was the wrong one!

Anyway, we went tubing yesterday and had a great time. Also picked up a couple of injuries but nothing life threatening! I seem to have pulled something in my chest after a reasonably bad landing from a rope swing (maybe it's a punctured lung - woe is me!) and Sarah has a swolen ankle from falling on some slippery steps and a dodgy shoulder and big leg bruise from an iffy landing off a zipline. But it could have been worse - it seems everyone has some injury or another!

We didn't take any photos but someone else did - hopefully we can get copies and put them up! I should be updating the other ones today as well, check out the previous blogs.

Tim


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb