Day 29 - Day 42


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Vang Vieng
November 21st 2006
Published: November 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post


Fri 17th Nov-
today we rented a motorbike and went up the track towards the blue lagoon, we took a wrong turn and ended up at this rickety bridge and i freaked out and leant to my left to see it more and accidentally tipped the bike over and at the same time burning my leg on the exhaust pipe! ouch!! we turned around and found the blue lagoon, it was gorgeous there!!! really nice waters and relaxing scenery! Sam climbed to the cave! i didnt want to as my leg hurt!!

Sat 18th Nov-
Planned to go tubing but couldnt as my leg was all mashed up still! so we decided we would leave then and go to Vientaine! We booked a bus and went! The bus wasnt so bad- 4 hours!
Had a lazy afternoon looking about, the city is really quiet compared to any capital we have ever been to

Sun 19th Nov-
I had a manicure today and sam had a massage! at the massage place they had a pet dog and they had painted its toe nails red and shave its belly to keep it cool! it was a cute puppy!
We decided we wanted to see the sea and sand so we booked a train to Bangkok to go on to the islands! Leaving tomorrow!

Mon 20th Nov-
Packed our stuff and wandered about for a while and got the train early evening! The train ride was really nice! the seats turn into beds and we both had a really good nights sleep!

Tues 21st Nov-
Arrived Bangkok early morning!!!
Checked into hotel where we stayed before, except we had to stay in expensive room, no cheap ones left! oh what a shame!
Sam took me shopping this morning and brought me a lovely new camera as mine was broken from when i fell in the river! We have done loads of shopping today and liking being back in Thailand! Tomorrow we are getting a 15 hour bus ride down to Krabbie, southern thailand!! yay going to be on a beach!!!

will do blog soon, hopefully with lovely beach photos!
love to you all
Leanne and Sam xxxxxx


Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0315s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb