Laos - Day Three


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Luang Prabang
February 20th 2017
Published: February 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

We took most of the day off from the tour today. Drury and I were pretty tired so we decided to stay in town and relax and do a little sightseeing on our own. We slept in and got a little breakfast at the hotel before taking a tuk tuk into town. We walked a little through the town and decided to have lunch at a bakery. After lunch we decided to go get massages. Margo and Drury both got a foot massage and I decided to get an oil massage. It was a pretty good massage even though it was hot and the only thing dividing the rooms was a thin curtain.

We did some shopping on the main street and Drury and I found some great wood art pieces we wanted, but we couldn't get the price negotiated so we left without buying anything.

We met Margo for a couple of drinks and then her parents drove by in a tuk tuk and picked us up as we went back to the hotel to meet up with the tour. The entire tour then all got on some tuk tuks again and we all headed to dinner at a local restaurant. Dinner was not as good as it usually is, but it satisfied us enough to walk the night market again before going to bed early.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb