arriving second time in Luang Prabang


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Luang Prabang
April 16th 2012
Published: April 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

As much as i hated to leave the eco lodge and the elephants behind, Howevercoming 'home' to Luang Prabang was great ... I decided to stay in same shared bathroom guesthouse and not only was i welcomed with a great smile and key to the room i i stayed in before, i started to befriend a young student who work at the guesthouse. And thus i sponteneously became an english teacher, while learning more Lao from him ... during the day i wandered around Luang Prabang, sometimes being the tourist and visiting temples, musea etc, at other times i would just sit still and observe ... i usually get up around 6-6.30am and go to one of my outside 'offices', in Luang Prabang this is usually a stone table and bench (ofcourse i carry around a little cushion ...) on the on the top level of the grounds of the closest by temple … at other times I venture into ‘citylife’ and sit at café, inwhere most of them have wifi for free, however a very weak connection and usually u can’t get on if one person is already online … anyway better again to view the pictures …


Additional photos below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0272s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb