Extreme Busing (a new great sport!)


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Luang Prabang
September 23rd 2007
Published: September 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

we have been extreme busing today! we took the bus from Luang nam ta to luang prabang the 1st 4 hours werre along a road if you can call it a road (something similar to wellingham land in ringmer) which at somepoints had avalanches over it and sometimes just a bit of rubble for road! It was through really windy mountainous roads and lots of people were being sick and 4 once i was not ! it took us a good 9 hours to get here and the bus was so old i'm surprised it got up the 1st mountain it had so much baggage on it! we finally made it got a tuk tuk to a guest house and idn't like it so off we went through the streets in search of somehwere nicer...me being the clumsy fool i am stubbed my toe nearly feel over with my massive back pack and 2 other bags and cut my toe open quite badly! OOwwwww (dont laugh it really hurts!) we eventually found a guest house with vacancies and nice claen rooms. we had a quich freshen up and walked along the road to find somehere to eat. we found a traditoinal lao restaurant and on reading teh menu found out that Jamie Oliver had attened this restaurnats cooking classses! the food was good too!
well we are both whacked out after all the extreme busing and both have very sore coxics so its off to bed-ford-shire!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0775s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb