Trip to the Zoo


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan
December 7th 2009
Published: December 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Always wanted to see the panda. But zoos that housed those seemingly cuddly and cute pandas are very far from our home. But we have exhausted all interesting places around our neighborhood. So we braved almost an hour and a half with our two kiddies, to Oji Zoo in Kobe. Luckily my kids are in a good mood and seemed not to mind the long train ride.

We arrived at the zoo just half past nine and were so happy to see one of the pandas enjoying his meal. And the other one came close to the crowd and slept in a position that we can take good pictures of him. Most of the animals were full of energy. Even the koalas who slept most of the day, were so lively.

The zoo offers an amazing collection of animals from around the world. Zoo goers will get a close glimpse of the animals, sadly because the roaming area of the animals aren't that big, so they are often close enough to the observers. You wont be needing advance or long lenses just to get good pictures of the animals.

Akira was so so happy calling out the names of the animals he knew. And even Hannah was such in a great mood. It was a not so cold winter day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

african elephantafrican elephant
african elephant

simply amazing to see these gentle giants move


Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb