Sitting on the Throne


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
July 10th 2006
Published: July 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Just a quick entry to give you a taste of Japanese toilets. Of course like every other place in the world they have dirty, not so great ones, but at the same time they also have the best toilets I've seen. Not only are they high tech, but the toilets here also have options. Options? Yup, you can have the seat warmed to a temperature that's comfortable for you, which comes in handy on those cold winter days. Also, there's disinfectant attached to the wall which allows you to spray some on to the toilet paper so you can wipe down the seat. On top of that there are seat covers. There's also an automatic toilet seat raiser. Wait, it gets better. If you don't want anyone to hear your embarassing bowel movements there's a button you push that makes a flushing sound until you get off the seat or until you stop it, which ever comes first (it's geared to save water of course). Or if the flushing sound does not appeal to you, then there's cover-up music at the push of a button. I know, I know, funny as heck huh. Also, once you are done and for that oh so fresh feeling, there's a built in booty washer, a.k.a. a bidet, which allows you to choose the water pressure, temperature and area of coverage. LOL. Crazy but clean. One great thing about these high tech bathrooms is the the fact that if you have a little child and don't know what to do with Junior, just strap him/her into the baby seat provided in most stalls. I've attached a couple of pics so enjoy.

Advertisement



11th July 2006

Good read...............
Hi Rosita, Good to read up on all your escapades. One wonders how you manage to capture all these interesting photographs in the least expected places. That's my gal I guess!! Real glad you are enjoying your stay in Japan. Make the most of your stay and keep em coming. Look forward to your return home. Love and miss ya lots. Ma and Keith

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0245s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb