We are all ok! dont worry!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
April 6th 2007
Published: April 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok everyone, this is Rob again. We are being really lazy with this blog cuz well we are just too pooped to have to think of things to write. Basically since the 1st, we have been shopping, and seeing a lot of shrines and riding the crazy rail system they have here. Only a few things that you all should ask us about so far is NamjaTown, which was sponsored by Namco, the creators of PacMan....but this was pretty odd. Something about splicing together a mix of cartoon characters, Ice-Cream museum, a spa, and a haunted house type deally was quite entertaining. Also, we hit Disney Sea, the aquatic version of disneyland and had a great time there, put in a good 14 hours. Highlights from that was the Tower or Terror, Pork Ribs, and Rob running through the fountain and not getting wet. The next few dayts, and last few days of our trip will be the most busy with lots of shrines and culture to fit into just 3 days...it means lots of early mornings and ramen to go. We all are still getting along so no regrets of this travelling group.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb