Tokyo - Day 100-102


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Jimbocho
June 15th 2007
Published: June 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 100 - we finally broke the century mark!!! Our big reward was a beautiful blue sky, clean air, and water you can drink straight out of the tap!! We love Japan already! After nearly two months between SE Asia and China we are finally back to el primero mundo. Tokyo is Amazing! It is surgically clean and everything seems to operate with machine-like efficiency. On top of that there is a refreshing amount of greenery despite every inch of the ground being neatly covered with asphalt. We stayed very close to downtown Tokyo and Ginza so we could walk to the Imperial Plaza and all the shopping a Hilton Sister could ever want. At first we were totally overwhelmed by the subway with all of the transferring and diferent lines, but once we figured it out it was a breeze.

The food is amazing and we are experiencing all sorts of new foods as well as enjoying some of our favorites at their origin. Pat found his favorite dish of Japanese Curry, and Molly was satisfied with her favorite, Shabu-Shabu. We are eating heaps of delicious sushi as well. Yummmmmmmmm.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 71; dbt: 0.071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb