last few days in japan


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Shizuoka » Mt Fuji
March 7th 2008
Published: March 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hello peps

well me and katie went on a full day tour ourselves!! we got a odakya Hakone free pass which cost about 15 pounds and that was unliminted on the transport around mount Fuji.
it was about -4 all day we had to walk away to our first bus stop then got two busses which took us to Sounzab cable car up the first leg of this mountain. then we jumped on Hakone Ropway all the way to Togendai which is where we picked up a boat on lake Ashi it was sooooo beautiful i mean a mountain looks like a mountain to me but this was very different (i think the snow just toped it off for me) we got off the first port to have a look around this little town to find Honenji temple, (we found it some how) got back on the boat and went to another little town and we had lunch... it was real Japanese food noddle soup with some fish ball thing (i have had better). by the time we got back i was sooo cold i jumped straight into bed and sleep until the morning.
we managed to get off this mountain and back to the airport...its rally difficult to get around as no one talks English but we managed with a lot of pointing and hand movements.
we said goodbye to japan and getting ready for oz

ps check out photos from first blog to xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb