Another Fine Day At Sea


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Okinawa
July 27th 2013
Published: June 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 27.6446, 126.101

Another day to rest and relax. Again we started with breakfast in the dining room. The same menu as before, but just fine. We shared a table with other English-speaking travelers. Seems like this ship has mostly Japanese, Australians, and Americans, with a few people from New Zealand, Canada and other less well-represented countries. Typical conversation at meals with strangers is about travel: where have you gone? which cruises have you taken? where are you going next? There are always lots of good ideas offered in these conversations.

Philip tried to get the Internet access to work from the stateroom without success. He had a little bit of luck in one of the public rooms, but it is too frustrating waiting for pages to load just to find out that they had timed out before they were loaded.

The show for the night was Piano Man. The same singers and dancers put on another hour-long show that was mildly entertaining. Then off to bed early for us again. Tomorrow's shore excursion starts at 8:00.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.297s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0828s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb