Dave's blog delayed, but coming soon


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Nagano
April 13th 2006
Published: April 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Still continuing our work on the cider farm, mainly bottling using automatic machines and throwing apples in machines to process them. 6 hours a day work, interesting sometimes...but it's all about the free food and board innit.

Dave needs to do his blog, he hasn't done one since March! He's gonna update on a lot and save me the job of doing it hopefully.

Today we went to an onsen after work. This a place of a few hot public baths, which you go in after scrubbing yourself down in the showers and is very popular in Japan. To put it in more humourous and honest words we basically got naked and had a bath together. (Me, Dave, Dan and Eechi) with other Japanese. One thing about these onsens is that they are very hot, I nearly passed out it was so hot, but that's the way Japanese like it (it's the same with room temperatures) It is very relaxing.

Advertisement



13th April 2006

japanese wangs
its probably why they all have small cocks they end up boiling their balls in these baths and they shrivel up......well i aint too bothered cos the japanese bring the average cock size down so mine seems EVEN more impressive!result!

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb