A6 Travel Blog 1


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Kagawa » Kotohira
September 16th 2013
Published: September 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The place i really want to go to is Japan,Kagawa because i want to learn about how anime and the first episode of anime . I am very interested in anime because i feel like thats what makes me feel different from other people that are not interested in anime . What i wanna learn more about is how is the anime different from Japan to the United States. The question i want to ask is how is the government different from the United States then what is it in Japan. What i have read in this article about Japan ,Kagawa is that they have many people that lived their which is 989,548. And also the have many jobs for the government , for example , the have a job called Vice Governor and treasure .They also have Departments called the General Crisis department.

The theme that i wrote aout is Japan,Kagawa because i want to learn abou the many things i can do while i am visting . The many culture that the have is when they have women dressed in make-up and clothes the would make them be the men servets. And also they would eat many different foods that many people here wouldn't eat all that is also the culture the have and the politcal government .









http://www3.pref.nara.jp/eastasia_e/1088.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb