Day Nineteen


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Chiba » Urayasu
May 29th 2010
Published: May 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was a free day, so we went to Disney Sea. We were there for about twelve hours. I took two videos, both of braviSEAmo. I got a thirty four second video of the water spirit and an eight minute four second video of the fire spirit through to the end. I took over three hundred pictures at Disney Sea. It was an extremely amazing place. They had a Mediterranean Harbor section, mostly Italian as they had gondola rides :P. They had a "Mysterious Island" area which was a 20,000 Leagues under the sea theme part. It had a life size replica of the Nautilus. The next area was a Little Mermaid themed place, Mermaid Lagoon. They had a life size model of King Triton's Castle in Atlantica. You could go inside it to a little kids place, but i never went in. The next place was an Arabian Coast. It was very much middle eastern, there was Aladdin and Sinbad the Sailor themed rides and attractions. The next section was the "Lost River Delta" a native Middle American themed place. It was home to Indian Jones, rides and attractions. It was also home to the best ride, both my opinion and many others as well, Indiana Jones Adventures: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Thou it still had the rolling boulder and other films in it as well. the next section was Port Discovery, which centered around controlling the weather in the future, a bunch of us went of the rider "Storm Rider" which was pretty interesting. The next section and last is, believe it or not, American Water front. They have a Cape Cod section in part of it and a old time New York section as well. They have there Tower of Terror here, I went on it first time ever and it was AWESOME! They also have a full scale model of a passenger ship called the SS Columbia. It has it's main dining room as a REALLY fancy sit down place with roast beef and lobster. It also has the Teddy Roosevelt Lounge, which is less formal and different foods. They also had a "New York Deli" and the only buffet in the place :P. Over all it was an amazing day, I loved it and will never forget it. Disney Sea Tokyo is truly awesome in every sense of the world. I came home took some Tylenol PM and slept right through to ten am. Ahhh a good nights sleep again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb