Rudolf Eats Rubbish


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Pangandaran
April 20th 2016
Published: April 25th 2016
Edit Blog Post

After our meal we stopped at a cash machine which was inside an air conditioned booth. My Revolut card was declined and so Cas used her debit card. Whilst she was in the booth doing the transaction, there was the most unexpected sight. A herd of what looked like wild reindeer came down the middle of the street. Ed, Hat and I were gobsmacked. Rudolf took a sine to a black plastic bag of rubbish and shook it this way and that to try and get inside. Finally he was shooed away by a local shop keeper and the entire herd slipped through a small gap in a brick wall. I tried to take s pic but it was just too dark.
It was at this point that Cas reappeared from the ATM booth and we told her the tale. She said we were pulling her leg.
Indonesia is very big in the manufacture of shoes, trainers and clothes. There were many stalls and Cas bought Ed some surfing trunks, Hat a batik shorts and top and she got herself a thin red scarf.
Pangandaran has put Cas and I on full alert. We can't put our finger on it exactly, but we are very watchful as we walk around.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0292s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb