My Borobudur Adventure


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Borobudur
July 10th 2013
Published: July 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone, Zara

Today I went to Borobudur in Yogyakarta. We had a great time. We took a private driver to take us around to a couple of stops. Our first stop was a temple Borobudur. It was amazing. The architecture was so fascinating and the temple was so BIG!!! I would defiantly recommend you to go there. The view was stunning! Our next stop was Merapi volcano. Merapi is one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Merapis last eruption was in 2010 and they predict there will be another one in 2014(every 4 years). The volcano was amazing but it was very cloudy so it was hard to see. Did you know that the 2010 eruption killed 300 people? We went to Merapi's museum which was fantastic!!! But we couldn't go to Merapi's actual look out because some family members were not feeling to well. So because some family members were ill we decided to go back to our hotel and relax, but we still have Mt Bromo volcano to see. We were going to go for a swim but the weather wasn't to good as I mean rain. Then we went to a restaurant and had dinner it was a pretty funky restaurant.

Thank you for reading my blog

Zara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb