Escape the Aussie Winter with a Bali Dental Holiday


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
April 20th 2017
Published: April 20th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Bali is an extremely popular tourist destination. The remarkable Indonesian island receives hundreds of thousands of Aussie tourists every year. It experiences year- round warm temperatures making it ideal for a winter escape.

The island is a natural paradise. Rugged coastline contrasts with spectacular beaches. Mountains and volcanoes tower overhead. This is why it is known as The Island of the Gods.

The island offers world-renowned surfing and diving. For those seeking more leisurely pursuits, there are golden beaches, amazing shopping, and local culture to experience.

Bali also offers premium dental services from internationally recognized clinics. The island is becoming extremely popular for dental tourism. High-quality dentistry is packaged with extremely affordable prices.

Choosing an Elite Clinic

It is important to select the correct clinic for your Bali Dental Holiday.

The Arc Dental Clinic offers a gold standard of treatment options. The dentists are German-trained to international standards. They can solve any problem with extreme professionalism and expertise. They are also extremely cost-effective with savings as high as 70%!c(MISSING)ompared to Australian prices.

Bali 911 Dental Clinic has been operating successfully for decades. Its team are experts in Orthodontics, Cosmetics, and Implants. The clinic is peaceful and sterile, with the profession's best innovative technology. They offer fantastic prices while maintaining the highest quality of dental services.

Easy on the Wallet

Bali remains a very affordable destination for both holidays and health care. The Aussie dollar goes very far in Indonesia with savings from around 50-70 percent on average.

Kuta

The main tourist area in Bali is a mecca of excitement. Excellent infrastructure combined with a great surfing beach makes it the ideal place to stay. There are abundant accommodation options for all wallets while a vast range of dining options will settle any stomach. The area also has the island’s best nightlife.

Both Arc Dental Clinic and Bali 911 Dental Clinic are conveniently located in this area.

Adventure Activities

Aussie surfers can experience some of the best swells in the world. There are big offshore breaks for the experienced and calm areas for beginners. There are also numerous surf schools for those interested in formal lessons.

The island also offers excellent diving and snorkeling. For those looking for a workout, guided hiking tours are available up the island's highest mountains.

Experience Tranquility

For those just looking to unwind on their Bali Dental Holiday, there are many opportunities to relax in a tranquil setting. Sip beer or wine by the beach and sample some amazing Indonesian meals. There are also beautiful hot springs and spas to visit. Balinese cultural and arts can be experienced by visiting their temples and museums.

Easy Access

Direct flight to Bali are available from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, and Darwin. Upon arrive Aussies get free entry into Indonesia for 30 days.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.451s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb