Happpy Birthday to Me Happy birthday to Me


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
February 18th 2010
Published: February 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

2/16/2010
We woke up in the comfort of our hotel room still relatively red and a bit hung over (damn you Bintang) but ready for the next town. The dude, Putu who had suggested the hotel had also offered his driver services for our trip up north. He was early but we eventually got it together and headed through the interior of Bali. It was very cool and mountainous, we saw volcanos from a distance and lake Bantur. We had hoped to do a surise climb of the volcano but apparently it is just not the season for that kind of thing. We travelled through the coffee fields and through the Mundak area. james and I started to play a dog game, he counted the dogs on his side and I counted the ones on my side but if you came to a monkey your points went to zero. After 2 hours of driving I had like 64 points and he had 58 but then a damn monkey showed up out of nowhere. Drats. After a 4 hour drive we arrived at our resort Aneka Bagus. We made arrangements for Putu to come and collect us 2 days later. We checked in had a walk around the place- beautiful infinity pool and very secluded (as we had found out from the beach huts seclusion is DULL). We had some lunch at the restaurant and then I decided to take a pages out of James's birthday book and do NOTHING. I put my pajamas on at 6 and read and drank pop and ate chips.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0777s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb