ADVENTURES


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
June 4th 2007
Published: June 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all
well we have been having some adventures!!
We took a cab to the north of Bali, Lovina beach as this is the best place to watch the sunrise over Bali from a little boat whilst the dolphins play in the morning sun... beautiful!
We made friends with the locals again whilst there for a night and they picked us up on their mopeds for a night of live music.
We also found a hotel where you could swim with 4dolphins in their pool, this was amazing we played with them until it got dark, they were however aware we were females (they were male) and got a little over excited (dirty, naughty little dolphins, ill say no more!)
We travelled back down to Seminyak after our 530am sunrise and snorkel adventure, although booked into a crap hotel and decided to escape later on that evening back to Kuta where we feel at home now!
Sabrina went home this morning so we are back as two but im sure we will pick up some more strays on the way!
We are hoping to leave here saturday but have a few more things to see and do before we go..

Love to all, post us some messages please k n c xxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

no neeed to explain!!no neeed to explain!!
no neeed to explain!!

we watched sunrise from a little kayak with the dolphins swimming around us!!
drinking games!!!!drinking games!!!!
drinking games!!!!

we needed all this for our drinking game!!! carly and kate lost quite a few times!!oops


Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1188s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb