Making PNR Status Enquiry Easy For the Passengers


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
August 20th 2017
Published: August 20th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Travelling in India is mostly preferred by trains than any other means of transport due to the comfortability involved. With such a huge network of transportation, it has a large number of passengers flowing into making their reservations.



The passengers are allotted lots known as "PNR" (Passenger Amount Record) that helps them verify the position of their reservation. With this increase in the bookings, To create things convenient for the passengers, this provider has currently taken an excellent tool and has decreased the interference of the center guys and agents. There are forget about long queues waiting to reserve the tickets as this may be conveniently done at the ease and comfort of your property or home.



With this, there were many methods that have to appear to look for the status of your reservation. A few of the options for PNR enquiry are:



- A phone enquiry creates by the Indian Railways Section which is totally free with the quantity 139. BSNL landlines,

- An SMS enquiry to fetch the PNR position: "PNR " to 5888 or 57886 or 5676747

- The PNR status could be checked on the web on the Indian Railways internet site with various other websites like http://www.mypnrstatus.net/

- 139 passenger information program on SMS - This service allows you to send out an enquiry for details regarding railways (like fare, lodging, PNR Status, etc...).



With so many methods available, it's been made rather easy for the passengers to learn their current PNR status from different sources. Such availability reduces the time of the passengers and they are not bound to use a single channel for his or her enquiry.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb