Best Places in India to visit with your best Friends


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
February 2nd 2017
Published: February 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Taj MahalTaj MahalTaj Mahal

The Seven Wonders of the World
If you are thinking of planning a tour, then the best place for you would be India. If it is India, then you will never have a chance to complain about the beauty of the tour. Some famous Tourist places in India are mentioned below for giving you the right guidance. If you are in India, then you should not miss visiting these following places.

Kerala backwaters

If you are planning a trip to India, then this place is a must visit for you. You should not forget top consider this place on your list. The backwaters of Kerala are made with nine hundred kilometers of interconnected waterways, lakes, rivers and inlets. This place provides the visitors a tranquil and silent ambience. You can enjoy houseboat rides and enjoy the beauty of the environment.

Konkan

Konkan is the place that holds some of the prehistoric collection of forts from the time of Shivaji Maharaj like Murud Janjira and Sindhudurgh. This place is the collection of India’s most beautiful beaches like beaches of Dapoli, Alibaug and many more. This place has the Arabian Sea on the west and Sahyadri Mountain in the east. You are sure to get maximum satisfaction in this place.

Lakshadweep

If you have come to explore India, then this place holds many reasons to explore. Lakshadweep is the smallest union territory of India. This place is made up of five banks, twelve coral atolls, three coral reefs and 7 inlets. This place has fascination natural beauty and has exotic underwater beauty. You should not miss your chance of visiting this place.

Andaman and Nicobar

This is another remarkable place that you cannot afford to miss. This place is a witness to the colonial turbulence of India. It has historical as well natural value. You can explore the underwater world and even travel to various parts of these must visit these places . These places will hold a special place in your memory for a lifetime.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb