Enjoy Cruise Ride in Goa Tour


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
August 18th 2016
Published: August 18th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Goa, the land of sun-kissed beaches, lush greenery, mountain valleys, coconut and palm trees and various prehistoric monuments, has been the first choice to exploring among those who are traveling with their sweethearts or in a group. The beautiful beach destination is divided into North and South Goa that have their importance in making the state tourism department proud to offer something innovative. Spending time on beaches is the first choice of tourists who come to explore the beautiful state. During your Goa tours, mothering can be more romantic than sailing on a memorable cruise and watching the sunset view with your partner.

Choose Goa Tour Packages for Cruise Holidays
You can also choose attractive Goa tour packages to enjoy cruising on luxurious boats and ship cruises that offer you luxury accommodation, sightseeing, a way of enjoying life on deck, exploring Goa and move far in the sear to Lakshadweep, Mumbai, Goa and some parts of Southern India. Food on board, various recreational activities on board, spa services and various other services are offered along with a view of Arabian Sea. For couple of days or for some more days, you will be on the water and enjoying all the luxurious moments of life that you have wished.

Goa tourism Development Corporation or GTDC has been running a variety of river cruises on the Mandovi River to enjoy daytime, sunset and moonlight. Two types of cruises are run that include from Panaji Jetty to Down the Mandovi into the Zuari Bay and up to Mandovi to Aldona and a mineral water spring. There are various top name cruise agencies offering you imaginative cruises or boat tours for sunset views as well as for crocodile or dolphin spotting.

Santa Monica is a wonderful and most luxurious cruise that will take you on an exciting trip every evening on River Mandovi. It is capable enough to accommodate around 200 tourists to take a trip together and to let them enjoy the various live cultural entertainment programs. Not to mention the availability of bar that serves quality drinks to satisfy you. If you are planning to celebrate honeymoon in a memorable and most romantic way or want to organize a party.

You can also plan your Goa tour package for wonderful cruise holidays at Star Cruises - a reputed name on an international basis - providing you wonderful cruise options like The Super Star Libra. You will find specialized suites, junior suites ocean view suites, luxury suites and various other types of suites that are ideal to choose and provide you some of the best sightseeing and Goa cruise holiday experience.

For those foreigner tourists who are planning to book India holiday packages , exploring Goa is the right option. You can plan Goa tours according to your choice and requirement. You have to choose and book the right package that is convenient for you and offer packages in your budget. You can also plan a customized tour package to enjoy cruising in Goa. So what you are waiting for, feel free to contact via any convenient mode of communication according to your choice to enjoy holidays in a memorable way.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb