A4 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
September 12th 2013
Published: September 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: "What is the current political structure/government in this country/region ? Who has the power, and how do those in power interact with their people?"

Resources: http://india.gov.in/my-government and http://globaledge.msu.edu/countries/india/government

Answer:

India has a familiar structure of government as the United States. India is a country that has many different governments such as :sovereign,socialist,secular,democratic republic. Overall, the government that has greater control of the country is the central government has higher power. The President of India is Shri Pranab Mukherjee and Vice President is Shri Mond.Hamid Ansari, similar to the united states we have exact name calling for leader names. The structures of the India's government is consist of Executive power led by the prime minister that lead by legislators to regulate any kinds of laws. And also the country is also run by the Commanding Parliamentary.Having a almost exact structure of government is quite impressive because it would mean that the people have a voice to.

Overall, political state building in India is a good structure. Having almost all the leadership that similar countries have in common are building a greater expansion. The way that people live and their way of cultures are they have the freedom because of the way the government is built. Just saying that Inidia has 28 states and 7 unions each state is consist in having a governor that empowers their region/village. Each governor in each state works with the people so that they have all the needs they need because India does have a greater population. So the government has a strong relationship with its people and tries to cover all the needs they have as a state and union.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb