Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu Incredible India 2009


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
September 18th 2009
Published: September 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu IndiaHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu IndiaHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu India

Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu India
Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu
Some Notes from Incredible India -Mumbai /Bombay Diaries / Travelogues -Hindustani
All rights reserved

Part 1 PEOPLE -FRIENDS -INTRODUCTION
Namaste brightly-colored incredible India
“Who we are? “ to have the strong sense of intuition about whether a man/woman is worthwhile or not. It’s another way of mild judgement . Trusting my intiutions in a limited sense. Maybe that’s the one of the rare limits I have in my spirit .
Taking a deep breath.Smelling the tropical breeze from Arabian Sea. The prominent Mount of Venus on my palm, ready to travel. The gesture / mudra of namaste as a simple act made by bringing together both palms of the hands with the five fingers of left and right hands coming together before the heart and then lightly bowing the head. Namaste … The total of ten representing Unity is already achieved. Deeply touched by the warmth of my palms.
Which legendary country would have influential and leading role in the esence of my life … The pure answer is quite predictable for those who know /observe me .” DARK SKINNED ENCHANTED I N D I A” Chocolate dark skin is the brightest color as my eyes ever
Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu IndiaHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu IndiaHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu India

Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu India
seen. Having surrounded with the Cosmic energy, a new chapter in my worldwide travelogues ready to be crowned in appealing INDIA. Felt the slightest difference not even felt that I’m in an exceptional astrological Transit. Life in the Here and Now. This energy is always with me. But feeling the climax and presence of it right now. A travel of my very own. The “Karma Purana” the 7 planets are to be seen as condensations of the 7 cosmic rays. The 7 colours of rainbow - Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red. Through a Prism a cosmic ray deeply touched by the warmth of colours and planets.
Re-alerting the conscious of my own “Self” that is harmonious with the existence of All Universe. A kind of steps to breathtaking eclipse of life and Moon sweet as honey at the time of Honey Moon.The honey is as sweet as child innocence, love, compassion, and altruism. Choosing a transit period from Waxing Gibbous to full moon phase, good time to visit India. Curved, crescent shape of a smile on my lips greeting the fabulous Moon and the sky before and after the departure. The everlasting memories of India shall never fade
Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu IndiaHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu IndiaHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu India

Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu India
away in the dreams of the dreamer, the conscious artist and her beloved friends. Having come from different ethnic, political religious background, connecting with different people from alll walks of life no matter if they are lateral or horizontal thinker. No matter if they are mentally, physically, psychologically relaxed or stacked in constant conflict and struggles. Deeply touched by the warmth of Moon and diversities.
Narratively, I can say that I feel an eclectic mix of all great energy and enthusiastic power within tranquility, mineral springs rising from my ascending spirit. Most think that it’s a kind of hot and spicy pilgrimage for me. I don’t think so. Though India superficially sounds like a colorful Fantasy Land in the midst of Poverty, I felt as I am in Homeland, Motherland. Taking the second part of the syllabus “Aai” of Mumbai which means “Mother” in Marathi. Deeply touched by the warmth of the word “Mother”.
Landed at Mumbai to explore the beauty of my spirit rather than seeking a city experience with a touch of touristic arttractions. Surely I will get involved with some. Sure that it is the first but not the last visit of India. Rich wildlife of India
Hicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu IndiaHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu IndiaHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu India

Cigdem Yorgancioglu Hicran
and dreams of my colorful elephants have not been realised yet. My treasure box has not opened yet. Traveling across the globe to head for quality of time, pleasure and vibrant nightlife scene is not enough for my spirit. Splendid aroma oils of the city have not been experienced yet. The paradise of varied cuisnes and tastes . Down-to-earth people of elegant, stylish,spirititual India were not smiled yet . Lakshmidevi, Sahitya Akademi ,Deepak Chopra, Indira Gandhi, Mahatma Gandhi, Rabindranath Tagore , Subramaniam Chandrasekar, Krishnamurti, Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu as Mother Teresa, Pratibha Devisingh Patil, Shri Mohammad Hamid Ansari, My elephants, Ram Kumar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali of Black, Amitabh Bachchan, Harivansh Rai Bachchan, Mira Nair,Anil Mehta, Mughals,Joda Akbar, Bollywood, Osho, Dalai Lama, Conversations With God, Thai Pongal, Bugi, Puja, Bonfire, Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi , Vijayadasami, Durga Puja, Eid ul-Fitr, Cricket, Lagaan, Pandit Ravi Shankar, My Project Team, Soul-mates, and infinite sequences of coincidences, silk and chiffon sarees, sitar, tabla ,classical ghazals ,bhangra ,rabab,sarangi,chenda ,ashram,Sanskrit, basmati rices,spicy foods, curry , incense sticks all were ready to cuddle or were being ready to be cuddled by myself. Deeply touched by the warmth of Energy Body of everything and everybody in India.
Some people say that my expectation is not high. It’s a kind of wrong statement since I’m a kind of a “Self” who has no expectation and pre-assumptions. I rather make the things and dreams happen/realised rather than expecting. It’s crystal clear for me that I’m a woman who never expects. This does not mean that the source of flood of Hope dried. I am not expecting any fundamental change because Change is change …Intensive and transformative change is continuous. I am not prepared for anything. But I think I am prepared for one thing. Once again, though being aware of the neuropsychiatric side-effects, having received the 2nd dose of the most-prescribed malaria drug tablets as a precaution against malaria (Lariam) .The last time I used those tablets was on my birthday in midst 2008 during my trip to Maasai Mara, Kenya.
I was ready to dive deeply into the miracle of sentimental journey to Self in my miraculous Subcontinent. Even the continental shifts are wellcome in spiritual sense. Spiritual pathway to heaven either by the ropes of Led Zepplin or myself. Having landed early in morning, the custom immigration and baggage claim were very easy and smooth. Start roaming with 2 different operators in the beginning Airtel and Vodafone at airport. I knew that I can roam with all, BPL Mobile, Idea, Bharti MTNL and Vodafone Essar Mumbai. Currency Exchange was the next stop and counting the paise and rupees in my palm. 1 USD was 41 rupees in March; now it’s 48. 12th largest economy in the World . Took about 10 minutes to arrange a pre-paid taxi to my hotel in Mumbai, Renaissance Hotel & Convention Centre nestled on the banks of Powai Lake. The boards of Tata (group ) as the largest private corporate group in India, is everywhere. three-wheeled vehicles seems sympatic and funny. I was not aware the existence of crocodiles in lake yet. There are 6 major lakes supply water to the Mumbai city:namely ,Powai. Tulsi, Vaitarna, Upper Vaitarna, Vihar, Tansa. The supply of Powai lake is used only for industrial purposes. Having been smelled by security K9 dogs at the entrance . The city is originally is divided into 7 police zones hovewer I do not know how is the recent situation after the attacks . Meanwhile there are 17 traffic police zones and each headed by a Deputy Commissioner of Police. The Traffic Police is a semi-autonomous body under the Mumbai Police which is under the state Home Ministry.
A couple of mosquitos was dancing around me as a welcome to Bombay surprise without tasting my blood. A reward of the morning when there was no time for applying mosquito repellents. Got a long shower, having been refreshed, took a walk to get rid of muscular contractions after flight and enjoyed the pool area. Already enjoying the time-space interval at India. Some friends informed about their flight details to Mumbai. Meanwhile the plane from Bhopal already departed. Had a lot of telephone conversations with friends in different states of India.
LUNAR SURFACE ON FACE OF THE PHASE OF THE MOON

Then got an sms before the business summit of two professionals from Information Technology. On the basis of the Cosmic Calendar, it was almost the time to meet with my sensitive, attentive, honest, sensible , gifted touchy friend with strong positive “Self image” An outstanding man with awakened intelligence involved in deeper layers of truth with Self Awareness. Being aware of the fact that “Truth is a pathless land”. A Self Observer, an alchemist of mind-body medicine. A name given to Himalayas. Sometimes give me the feeling of 3-D projection of my free-spirited pattern of my playful Mind. Qualified, valuable, appealing, smiling, wise, self-disciplined Soul. Must be the reason of a continuous sustained interest in all fields of Universe resulted as expansion of thoughts free from acquistion of possessions of property as a shelter, a safety zone. Free from subconscious and superficial conditionings and constant state of denials and not belonging to any sect. ச.ometimes gives a feeling as a progressive trustworthy random player. I really wonder about the place called Chidambaram, at east-central Tamilnadu where he studied Psychology after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. Because Chidam is the way I spell my name for beter pronounciation . Another coincidence is also “Thillai” and makes anagram of My Father’s name “Halit”. Chidambaran means the sky permeated by an atmosphere of intelligence & wisdom. Having been searched ,astonished by the fact that there is also a place called “Chidam” which is a small town in the South Sikkim district of the Indian state where the people are mainly of Nepali descent. Anyhow, we had our own Big family Elena Peter, Leila and others. The rest are elevations of the rest of souls via S(elf) EX(pression).
One
Hicran Cigdem YorganciogluHicran Cigdem YorganciogluHicran Cigdem Yorgancioglu

Mubai Bombay INDIA
day friend Sanjeevi sent me one of his poems written at the exact date my father was buried. The name of the poem was “Our Life Now“. Thought word action,With lot of passion, Seems to be out of fashion, And so no satisfaction! Think of this a fraction, Cutting off interactionWithout distractionYou'll find attractionWithout any subtractionAnd a life of self-expansion..So it was a kind of coincidence the words poured down in a way that My Father body released from his soul. Facial resemblance / similarity goes beyond coincidences. Meantime Contemporary Toltec warrior or independent spirit of Shaman can give a good speech on mastery of Self in different connotations compared with the style of my daddy. This coincidence remind me of an authentic lunar meteorite which fell into the Dhofar desert of Oman and was discovered on the 11th of November 2002. Jenna offered me to examine the chemical composition of this Moon fragment and read its authenticity certificate. The relevance of the Moon is quite significant.
Palmistry was the initial session of meeting. Socially bit shy, in public polite in nature. The patterns of our hands were almost similar like the pattern of our faces. Enthusiasm and passion in life seem quite parallel. The mount of Venus or a name taken from a mountain all were relevant somehow. Further connections need no more explanations . A swim-break, lunch at Lake View Cafe and brain-teasing puzzles were brief highlights of some moments. “Man in Guard” and “Nun Diagram” were prominent anagrams I caught at the story of Vishnu “Mannargudi Temple” built in relevant times of SP’s birth and dedicated to Sri Rajagopalaswami at Tamilnadu. Who were working in the construction… My mind still was searching. If applied, my name “OH GO CYCLIC RIG MANNARGUDI “ or OH GO CYCLIC RIG MAN IN GUARD came to the forefront; in-depth and sensitive information on some subjects were inviting satisfactory conversations with Self. Spending some time with Self to Self. Cause and Effect relationship waited so long to be discussed.
Having had butter chicken jeera rice lunch with salt lassi... Simply savouring Indian cuisine with smiling faces.
10 Jan 2009, Lake View Café

That was the first time I saw digital pen. Having checked the job-related mails and completed the works supposed to be done while National Geographic Channel is broadcasting and inviting for Wildlife of India, we were almost ready for our Cosmic Dance. Mosquitoes were prepared as well for the dance. The Sun and the Moon sank into the lake when a Grand Prix Formula 1 and Local taxi were waiting at the lounge. Once I was playing a racing computer game “Need for Speed”. McLaren Mercedes was the best choice of mine . The joke curved a smile on my lips . Velvet Lounge waiting for the visitors in Bollywood style dances. I didn’t stop at least 3 hours while dancing. Met with some people. Twilight and dusk… back to my room . Hug my pillow to keep diary in my sleepless days and nights. I thought that as a son of chartered accountant & financial controller of World Bank at East African projects he is a silent control freak like myself. Surely in better state than my masculine version Peter. We seem a kind of revolutionists while duplicating the habits of ancestors and parents in milder way. May or may not be one of the reasons for the strong bond between us. Nosthalgic smelling of the aroma oils of the “Good Old days” is the nature of human being, no matter accepting the virtue and value of Now or not. Significant events in my Zodiac in the nearest or immediate future by the awareness of “power of all the times” which is explicitly hidden in the present instant bring me very positive vibes and great chance for Now. We were not even seeking to find any universally popular topic to talk about since we know each other for centuries in the past milleniums.
North Mumbai (Bombay)
10-11.Jan 2009

As Gopi reached my hotel around 10 AM examining the exchange of spectacular ideas between Western and non-Western cultures than we chat a little bit about Ayurveda and he moved to Pune. Then my artist friend Prakash reached my hotel around noon time, I was swimming at that time and it was quite a hot day. Told me about all his projects in Nepal and how he decided to move back to Mumbai after a decade. The Bombay Art Society was the main topic of our discussion. I see more horizons than himself and I really like the style of art and style of living. He is a free spirit as well. A bit introverted type, quite impressive self-expressions and abstractions, Prakash left after 15 minutes after Sanjeevi arrived. A brief on cricket was very cool and needs no editing in video. Megabytes of data waited to be sent .Then comes a time for chilling outside. Sanjeevi told me about the licence plates of cars. Later on, he also explained the licence plates of 786, Abjad... came to my mind as Muslim selection of the numbers . Later on, learned that the numerical value of BISMILLAAHIR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM is 786. Some say it is 787, not 786. Took a crazy Pagal cab and experienced a bumpy road ride to South Mumbai which took about 1 hour. Finally reached the landmark in Mumbai namely Taj Mahal Hotel area. After travelling 1 hour on bumpy cab, a guy was trying to take my phot (actualy he took) at The Gateway of India. Just reminded him to delete, we proceeded enjoying the view of the horse-drawn carts.
Bombay
11 Jan 2009
Cigdem H. Yorgancioglu

Pass through Leopold Cafe at Colaba which is one of the city’s oldest Irani-run cafes owned by Farzad & Farhang Jehani, which was set up in 1871..There were no more machine guns, no more tears anymore. automatic weapons and grenades seemed to be in silence anymore . No more blood stains on the floor . It has been said that though the number of foreigner tourists decreased after the attack, the local visitors are improving at increasing rate and it looks like the popularity is increasing as well. The same social psychology prevails all over the world.
South Mumbai (Bombay)
11 Jan 2009
Sanjeevi bought a wallet for himself to change the destiny of money-flow. Good time to buy it . He is Tamil and Pongal is the best time for the hope of a new era of prosperity in the harvest season. Tried my first saree on. Announced as a new line collections. Getting a speech on the meaning of calligraphy. Checking e-mail was a bit fun in front of the mall. Had nice time and dinner in a warm ambienced bar where dancing is semi-strictly forbidden considering Indian social stereotypes. That makes the place cool. I do not even recall the name. The sisha was significant in bar though smoking was forbidden inside. The meat was quite delicious. Bandra is known as trendy rich area, really amazing to perceive in that way.
12 Jan 2009
Bandra, West Mumbai
Velvet Lounge
After a swimming session in the morning, visited a temple just near the main entrance of Hotel Renaissance. Finding the Book of Prasad published on August 1, 1969 was another remarkable coincidence of the trip. Magic of Tapovan at Chinmaya Mission Center at Saki Vihar Rd. Powai. Seems another coincidence of the cosmic jokeroplayer.
13 Jan 2009
Powai, North Mumbai
The reason of traffic is explained as the expectation of more attack in the near future awaited especially in late January. Word association game was a bit fun in traffic jam. Meanwhile, a Bollywood movie was acting in my spirit. Bombay, the capital of one of the Indian states of MH (Maharashtra), which is known as the financial capital of India and lies at the mouth of the Ulhas River off the western coast of India that was targeted in a series of violent attacks in late 2008. The series of attacks was the main reason for postponing my trip. Bombay (Mumbai) is a lesser populous city than Istanbul in statistical figures. However, it is the second most populous city in the world behind Shanghai. The second most populous city in the world in the second-most populous country (India). Sounds good. Mumbai, which was formerly Bombay, etymologically derived from Mumba or “Maha-Amba” which is the name of the Hindu goddess Mumbadevi and “Aai” means "Mother" in Marathi as I refered at the beginning of my vacation. Bombay had its origins in the 16th century when the Portuguese arrived in the area and called it by various names, which finally took the written form Bombaim, still common in current Portuguese use where "Bom Bahai" means good bay or harbour. Some residents of Mumbai call themselves Mumbaikars, Mumbaiites or Bombayites. Just like the word Maharashtrians stands for the residents of Maharashtra. Marathi is recognized as the official language of the Mumbai city of India. It is the most widely spoken language in the city.
Aabra Ka Daabra and Coincidences
At the Kalaghoda Fort area next to Rhythm House, Pegasus we reached the Silk Route Chinese Restaurant with Sanjeevi. It was a funny joke of cosmic Jokerplayer - Chinese cuisine and reminding us of our word association games. We both forgot to write the word “Archives” and we both don’t like being pushed for afternoon closing time. The pegasus was another joke of the day .
Having witnessed the Asia Minor at Kala Ghoda, which is a district in South Mumbai that literally means Black Horse. Maybe a sign as well since it was next to Silk Route Road.
There was spectacular diversity in Jehangir Art Gallery at Kala Ghoda. Visited an exhibition of a painter friend of Prakash. The artworks were naive in the pattern. The jazz saxaphone player (Utri) greeted us in front of the gallery and he visited the same exhibition as well. There was nothing on the west of the other gallery at Kala Ghoda. Meanwhile we passed through National Gallery of Modern Art. Some part is rich some part is extremely poor that exploding my heart remind me the wordings of movie name “ Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”
13 Jan 2009
While proceeding to the Museum at South Mumbai near the Gateway of India which was built to commemorate the arrival in India, on 1911, the game cards on the ground made a new surprise . A quick visit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya or The Prince of Wales Museum at Crescent Site was rewarded with Mesopotamia. Represantation of Indus Valley Civilization and Indian Miniature paintings were quite impresiive as well, A colorful mandala caught my eyes at the exit gate of the Museum.
We went again to Café Mondegar on Colaba Causeway adjacent to Regal Cinema. It is one of the favorite and popular hangouts of South Mumbai. Fortunately, this time we found a place to sit down. Orders of draught beer and diet coke while making the moon in the Honey . Tear-drops followed after speeches of semi-divine state of wholeness namely Shaadi, which was one of the prominent subjects discussed like New Strategic Partnership or Joint Venture. Being conditionless, started to be conditioned. Dual elements came into stage. How many kids are now waiting to be adopted? Conflicting profound tensions felt as the time starts playing its games for two timeless Spirits, in spite of being fully aware of the non-dual state of joyous uniqueness and oneness. Must be the result of intensive regular and routine interaction at the highest emotional and spiritual level. The jukebox in the corner was quite remarkable. The cartoons Mario Miranda's were quite funny. MM is well-known Indian cartoonist. Mario cartoons are also featured in the British monthly magazine of humour “LILIPUT” which was the place of Gulliver, one of our vibes today. After playing cards, Silk Route, Pegasus… Really great coincidence. Talking about the birth and life of horses from the exclusive collection of true life stories was a peanut. Maybe just because we were at Kala Ghoda (Black Horse). The life energy, Chi / Prana veiled for some moments. Called the driver back to North Mumbai without waiting for a a consequence of the non-resolved discussions. It would hardly be fair to reward with questioning and criticizing the essence of the Present Time. Surely, there came a time the spirits elegantly and consistently touch our inner Being. The sweet Turkish biscuits were waiting to create miracles. A bracelet shall bring success and prosperity for all of us while the candles are the key or gateway to the city he was built for such illuminated person. Intended to visit Siddhivinayak Temple, Elephanta Caves, Nehru Planetorium, postponed to a non-defined nearest future where the ultimate unity of the personality WHICH IS SELF is already visited. An intimate touch of India to Real Self. Thank you. Shukriya.
A new morning broke through and received the news about Tariq who had to cancel his trip to Mumbai because his beloved cousin passed away due to cerebral attack. Everything is planned in the Universe. Tariq was supposed to be in Mumbai around 10 and shall miss the last moments of his cousin.
RICHLEND ALLIANCES ACROSS THE GLOBE
Received Sankranti / Pongal (Cultural and heritage celebration of harvest festival) messagesfrom my Tamil friends. Hanged around the city all day long. Long conversation Met with Sudhakar for projects . Then Satish drove from Pune to my hotel at Powai and finally we met around 7. He is one of my co-partner of our Richlend Global Charity and Sponsorship platform. He let me design the website. We talked for minutes and seconds on index and html pages. RICHLEND is Global Charity and Sponsorship platform ,dedicated to raising funds for vulnerable, poor, handicapped and/or orphaned children mainly but not limited to focused on Education and Healthcare. Richlend has no barriers for colours and Religions. Muslim , Christian,Hindu,Jewish,Budist,Bahais,Hindus, Sikhs, Jains,Parsis, Spirituals, either kids or donours all wellcome . RICHLEND is the anagram of CHILDREN and also inspired from the meaning RICH LEND when POOR BORROW . EFTALYA ART for the Society is part of the RICHLEND Platform.
Satish gave me a skill rather than a idle talk. Elephants were the greatest gifts given to me. Thoughtful. After the exchange of gifts, started a photo session.
I always recall his funny dhum dham dhudum dhudam dhudum dhudam against my knocks. Actually we were planing to meet at Kenya in summer but had the chance in winter. Shared the moments of decisions during his marriage, footbal matches and wishes for Turkey on UEFA Turkey Germany se match jeet jayega. We were already prepared for Turkey Germany se match jeet gaya. He was more than a System Analyst of Global Risk & Regulatory Compliance at Kalyani Nagar, Pune.
He is such a brilliant smile and shining intelligence. Have the broad meaning of Love. Made his marriage in simple way , just to donate the money to poor kids. Big heart. He is totaly free from congestion (blocked energy) or depletion (lack of energy). Very healthy person. A very brief summarized talk about the future and the strategy of our Project. Some leads you to hold high in your life, he is that kind. A man to walk along with.
Had impressed about the birthday party surprises he arranged for his beloved wife Poonam. The dance session was realy great as well. Meanwhile, she is going to be a good dancer soon after child-birth. They got married on 16 Nov and are now expecting a baby. Had a great time together. Then Satish left for friend for psy. consulting.
I met with Ismail late in the evening at the bar, owner of one of the 5 star Hotels in Maldive. The main issue was Global Charity business after all idle introductory talks.
Powai, North Mumbai (Bombay)
14 Jan 2009

After having had great moments in dialogues and daily trips as well as marvelous solitude within public, finally met with Satish in afternoon. After lunch sessions in which the main dialogue concentrated on our experiences on Cognitive Clinical Psycology. Left his motorcycle in park while leaving the cask in my room . Took a decent nice cab to meet with Poonam, waited for her in cab for a while. I took nice video shoots. She is another perfect Aura delivering her gifts. Travelled from Andheri to Central suburb of Mumbai, had a late afternoon lunch break, then proceeded to Juhu Beach which is situated on the shores of Arabian Sea to catch the sunset accompanying turquoise waves . It has been told that many of the Bollywood stars own bungalows in Juhu area. Meanwhile, we saw Amitabh Bachchan’s residence on the way to Juhu. My beloved Richlend team colleagues Satish and Poonam had a great time with the ambience of the exciting beach. The stamps of henna on my shoulder and hands. Having been surrounded by many people including beach vendors because of my touristic light skin apperance with a cow-girl hat. Cow is sacred in India, how it can be otherwise.The new gift of the beloved Poonam was a shining handmade bag.
Ended up in my hotel room to finalize the multimedia capabilities. Putting hats on two heads (to my beloved couple). A beloved couple with no opposing desires and free from any ontological mismatch. I wish at least 50 years of togetherness for them. We had a great time together. Then we had dinner at Lake View Café. It was time to wave goodbye to the beloved one late in the evening.
15 Jan 2009
Learned a kind of snooker in Velvet Lounge at the hotel and played for about an hour. Better idea rather than dancing in a vacant place.
I think I wanna fall asleep for sometime. It has been more than 5 days, never close my eyes except blinks.


A BREEZE FROM SOUTH INDIA
Friends from Tamilnadu came to Renaissance, Manish and Kannan. After having our lunch, followed a marvelous grassy road by cab. I wish we would find that way with Sanjeevi as well.
We had a great funny shopping time at Oberoi Mall, Goregaon East, Mumbai. I decided to buy brilliant salwar rather than a saree from Sheetal. Bought nice gifts for my relatives, uncles and friends from Sheetal as well. Meanwhile, Sheetal’s Bridal Sarees were realy amazing. It was really a good decision to go for shopping with a textile man.
After the serious accident, Manish left motorcycle and drives only car. Now I’ve learnt that he had another accident long before and injured his legs and stayed in bed 6 months again. I remember the day he shared all marvellous elephants with me at the time of Mysore Dussera which is a Royal Festival Celebrating victory of Truth over Evil. The glimpses of Dussera captured during Dussera 2007 were really great. I was really amazed by the Palace Illumination seen from Chamundi Hlls. Next year, we are planing an organisation in Kerala region with the involvements of new NGOs.
Having reached back Renaissance, had afternoon siesta at pool with Manish and Kannan. Kannan worked on the words of Subramanyan (ring tone of mobile) while Manish had a siesta sleep on swimming pool area. Left around 7 pm.
Having been delivered Raj mobile at business center, then after find a chance to coincide with A.Agrawal.
Had dinner with Anil. He is on diet, seems like he is getting prepared for wife at hospital right after her liposuction surgery. We may get involved in some projects in future. Goa, exhibitions, Ministry of Culture, Membership and Movie shall be recorded in my database. Had good help in Meru taxi arrangement. He is in yarn ,knitting fabrics ,cotton fabrics business. Maybe a new art Project on textiles .
16 Jan 2009
Shubh ratri India. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna .. Never say Good bye to India … Shukriya India. Deeply touched by the warmth of smiling Hospitality of India.
Globalized masterpieced Slumdog Millionaire which is set and filmed in India ,tells the story of a young uneducated man from the Dharavi slums of Mumbai who appears on the Indian version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (Kaun Banega Crorepati, mentioned in the Hindi version) and exceeds people's expectations, arousing the suspicions of the game show host and of law enforcement officials.India's film industry celebrated this Thursday as "Slumdog Millionaire" lived up to its rags-to-riches theme with 10 Oscar nominations, though impoverished protesters complained its title was insulting." The critics from my side shall come soon after the proper watch . Cause Two dozen slum kids carried banners of protest Thursday in Mumbai, India, saying they were not slum dogs and demanded a change in the name of the award-winning movie "Slumdog Millionaire."
Rubina Ali and Azharuddin Ismail ,the child actors of Slumdog Milionaire are said that still living in makeshift shacks in the slums of Bandra, a Catholic suburb of Mumbai (nicknamed as Queen Of The Suburbs ) , the place we visit with S.P .

I gotta feeling that , western stereotypes about poverty in India should be reckoned again . meanwhile the Hindu Janjagruti Samiti which is Uniting Hindus Globally also protested against the film with the argument of inappropriate portrayal of the Hindu God Rama. The activist group believes that the portrayal of Rama is derogatory and "hurts the sentiments of Hindus". Writing for the conservative Daily Pioneer, Kanchan Gupta reiterated the objections of this Activist group that the film provides a one-sided portrayal of the complexities of religious conflict in India, ,Therefore film depicts Hindus as "rapacious monsters.

Inauguration of US President Obama altered 2009 Oscar calendar this year . So the 81st annual Oscar nominees revealed on Thursday, Jan. 22, and the Academy Awards shall be l be presented Sunday, Feb. 22 -- the earliest Oscars ever.
Coming soon …. Cigdem Yorgancioglu
POSTED BY CİGDEM HİCRAN



Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb