India Honeymoon Destinations


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
May 6th 2009
Published: May 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After the wedding ceremonies, comes the time for your honeymoon when you start your new life with your partner. This is the time when you get close to each other and understand each other in a better light. So choose your honeymoon destination well so that the start of your new journey becomes a memorable one. You always need not go out of India. India is a paradise of beauty including splendid mountains and the magnificent beaches. It is not just the land of the snake charmers it has more beauty than any other place in the world.

You can visit Kashmir, if you are yearning for some splendid scenic beauty. The Dal Lake and Ladakh cannot be missed by anyone. Find yourself a little closer as you enjoy the cold climate of Kashmir. Goa, the land of sun, sea, sand and surf makes it a perfect honeymoon destination. Enjoy the waves splashing on the shore as you watch the sunrise and taste the mouth watering food. It is an absolute treat for all the fun loving couples. Ooty is an absolute delight for all the honeymooners. The place is perfect for all the nature loving couples. A very special way to celebrate your honeymoon is to go for the Palace on Wheels. The train takes you to destinations like Taj Mahal, and the Lake Palace in Udaipur. Andaman and Nicobar islands is a wonderful honeymoon destination for all the couples. It is an untapped destination which will be ideal for all the couples who wants some peace and tranquility in these Virgin Islands. Make your honeymoon memorable as it is very special for both of you.

For more info on Honeymoon Destinations read my articles here http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/view/100591


Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0658s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb