List of Top 3 Rated Best Value Family Hotels in Delhi to Visit now


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
February 18th 2024
Published: February 18th 2024
Edit Blog Post

The Indian capital, New Delhi, is a beautiful destination for a family vacation. From exploring unique wildlife to dining at world-class restaurants, there is no shortage of things for kids to do and see. New Delhi is dreams come true for kids of all ages, with all the museums, monuments, markets, and shopping possibilities. There are many things to see and do and beautiful landscapes. Right through this guide we will let you know about list of top 3 rated best value family hotels in Delhi to visit now.

The Lalit New Delhi

Located in the heart of Delhi, among all the must-see landmarks, this five-star hotel is perfect for families. It has 461 guest rooms and suites and some of the best restaurants in the world serving authentic Indian cuisine. Every night of your stay, you can dine at a different restaurant, all led by well-regarded chefs. Facials, massages, wraps, body scrubs, and treatments are all part of the menu from the skilled staff. You may relax and enjoy the spa without worrying about your little ones because there is a babysitting or childcare service accessible upon request. The hotel's fitness center has a yoga room and cutting-edge exercise equipment.

Taj Palace, New Delhi

In addition to breathtaking city views and an outdoor pool, guests at the Taj Palace, New Delhi, enjoy six acres of grounds and free wireless internet. Air conditioning, minibars, kettles, and private bathrooms are standard in all guest rooms. Guests of this five-star hotel have access to a fitness center and a tour desk staffed by knowledgeable individuals. They can assist with planning activities suitable for the whole family. The area has many things to do, including mini golf, and the property offers free parking.

Indulge in exotic dishes in one of the four restaurants that have won awards, or unwind at the chic bar. A temperature-controlled swimming pool, a spa with multiple high-quality treatments, and a nine-hole putting green are all available. An airport shuttle, non-smoking rooms, a butler service, and a fantastic breakfast are all available at this hotel. Rashtrapati Bhayan, Jantar Mantar, and India Gate India travel guide are all within a short distance of this hotel.

Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar

The posh Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar is an ideal family vacation spot. This hotel has several convenient amenities in West Delhi, including an outdoor pool, four dining options, free Wi-Fi, and parking. All of the rooms have air conditioning, TVs, and private toilets. In addition to a 24-hour front desk, this hotel also features a fitness center, spa, meeting rooms, and a hair and beauty shop.

The hotel's non-smoking rooms, pool, and airport shuttle service make it favorite family hotels in Delhi. Booking tours and automobile rentals are other services the caretaker may help with. You can take your taste buds on a gastronomic adventure at any of the restaurants serving from sweets to Indian food and from cosmopolitan flavors to savory treats.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb