How to get an e-Visa for India?


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
April 6th 2019
Published: April 6th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Getting a visa for a foreign country is quite hard. Sometimes you might not get one from the embassy and other times you have to go through a lot of hassle to get through a bunch of procedures to get visa for a specific country. But not anymore!

India is one of the first countries to recognize the importance of e-Visa service which is why now it provides the service to 120 countries around the globe. If you belong to one of those countries then you can easily get your hands on e-Visa for India from the comfort of your home.

e-Visa for India For US citizen



If you are a US citizen and wish to travel to India as a tourist then you can most definitely enjoy the service of e-Visa. No matter where you live simply go the website and fill in the forms online and wait for confirmation. The process is so simple that anyone can do it now. So get your visa to India from New York and travel the rich cultural country of Asia.

Steps for Apply for Visa to India Online




There are only three simple steps that you need to follow in order to get your e-Visa for India. Who though getting a visa would be this simple? Just follow the below steps and you will be good to go.

1. Choose the service that you like ( There are three services that you can choose from; Complete, Premium and Premium Plus )

2. Fill out the online application form

3. Wait for the e-Visa that will be delivered to you through email.

And this is it. You are done. No hassle of going to the embassy, taking a pile of documents with you or getting in a line. You can simply do perform the procedure online and get your e-Visa for India.

Things to know about e-Visa service for US citizens




There are certain things that you should know about the e-Visa service for the US citizen. These will help you decide what documents you need, the time to apply and how long can you stay in the country.

A US citizen can stay for 120 days in India with the e-Visa and can enter the country twice provided that the visa is still valid.

The e-Visa gets approved in 1-2 business days to apply at least 4 days before your arrival to be safe.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.537s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.2256s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb