ABC Nepal


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal
March 18th 2014
Published: March 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

A woman by the name of Ms. Durga Ghimire is the president/founder of the ABC Nepal foundation. This organization is primarily focused in India. The reason for this is because of the lack of women's rights and the issues of sex trafficking in India. The reason for this is because of the way India's society is structured; women are inferior to men.This organization is the first ever to raise the issue of sex trafficking to a national level. The ABC Nepal foundation first acted in the year 1999 in Bombay where they rescued 124 minor girls, and there were also 44 minor girls saved from Apollo circus Delhi India. Durga Ghimire has a dream that one day the women and girls in India will be free from the social injustice, and they would no longer have to live with the burden that prevents them from living to their fullest extent. The ABC Nepal foundation has extended to more than 250 groups of self help groups around the world. ABC Nepal today has provided a great extent of help to about 1700 victims of violence around the world. They are slowly changing the lives of several women and breaking the social injustice circle.







Advertisement



Tot: 0.174s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0802s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb