Plan Solo Go Alone, Tips and Ideas For Solo Vacation in India


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Kolkata
January 29th 2018
Published: January 29th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Are you planning a solo trip or want to plan a solo trip? Then this is the best time for plan your solo trip, I think this is not that much easy for plan a solo trip but here are some basics ideas and places mostly suggested by any tour operator India groups.



1. Cost Effective:- Whenever you are in solo trip cost always matters first because here only you have to bear all trip costa and expenditures, so this is basics to decided first the total cost of the trip than make a list of expenditure of travelling and all. This will help you to manage your cost of travel. So, try to make a cost-effective list.



2. Destinations:- After making a note of the total cost of travel, now you are able to fix and set places where you are travelling or visit. Make your list of travel and places, in India here you find out the most breathtaking places that bless you with many natural beauties and scenes.

Here are some list of places in India:-


• Nainital, Uttarakhand
• Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh
• Shillong, Meghalaya
• Munnar, Kerala
• Ziro Valley, Arunachal Pradesh
• Hampi, Karnataka



3. Check Accommodations:- It's very important to check and arrange all accommodations first, fixing places then you have to arrange all related hotels, the house where you stay or visit at the time of travelling. It's not about only hotels you should also make all the arrangements of transport/bus/bike/train/flight or others.



4. Meeting Peoples:- Meeting peoples, making new friends in solo travel is the best way to explore more about the trip, try to contact people and learn more from them this is the best way to travel solo.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb