Day 7 (Richikesh)


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttarakhand » Rishikesh
July 9th 2011
Published: July 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Another relaxing day today. Chilled and chatted for most of the day and went to another yoga class in the afternoon. This one seemed much less strenuous.

After yoga i went with Sarah, Rachel, Steve, Lyn and Ilona to a small resturant on the other side of the Ganges called The little Buddha. The food was great but as rachel had warned it took FOREVER to come. Luckily we were in no rush but there was a good 3 hour gap between arriving and leaving although this was good as it gave us all time to talk.

We headed back to the hotel and i went off to bed. Getting to sleep took a long time however. At one point i have just started to properly drop off when i moved mt hand onto my chest and it landed on a something. No idea what but it was about the size of a 2p coin and about 1cm high. I reacted before i even realized there was something there, picking it up and throwing it away from me, towards the door. I grabbed for my torch but by the time i had found it and pointed it towards the door the thing had gone.

Talking to the others the next morning i think it was most likely a cockroach on my chest :-/



Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb