Maggi Point - Dehradun


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttarakhand » Dehradun
December 17th 2015
Published: December 17th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Meri MaggiMeri MaggiMeri Maggi

Maggi Point - Dehrdadun
Dehradun is very well popular tourist place, everyone wants to come here once in his/her life. For outsiders, Dehradun is like a heaven, because Dehradun is land where nature resides.

Dehradun is a wonderful place for Lovers, the scenic beauty of Dehradun spreads romance in its air. The best way to enjoy the beauty of this town is to walk with your near ‘n’ dear ones.

One of the everyone's favorite place is MAGGI POINT. All the people whether they are students, friends, couples or families love to spend their time at Maggi point with a hot and delicious bowl of MAGGI. Thats sounds yummy surrounded with evergreen mountains and beautiful view of Doon Valley and Awesum climate weather.

Maggi Point is the best place to hang out with friends and family.

A series of small restaurants situated between Dehradun and Mussoorie. Famous for their Maggi. One can also have the beautiful view of Dehradun city from up there.Having Maggi at Maggi Point is a great way to unwind, just drive along Dehradun-Mussoorie Road until after Shiv Mandir, all the Maggie Points is situated in this area. There are a few road side hawker sheds popularly known as the Maggi Points, where you can ask them to prepare a hot spicy Maggi. Maggi Point serves Maggi Noodles, Chai, Cold drinks and Snacks. Maggi Point is also famous for lovers, Boys and Girls comes here with their dear ones to enjoy hot and spicy Maggi together. Some people comes with their family when they travels from Dehradun to Mussoorie. If you haven’t taste this maggi, must go their you will have peacefull and tasty moment of your life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb