The must be at least one bloody Tiger in this park!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttarakhand » Corbett National Park
February 25th 2009
Published: March 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Yes we have finally made it to the Corbetts to find us a tiger!! whoo hoo!! Im over the food poisening, well just about, and cant think of a better way to spend my last few days in India than being up here in the most amazing countryside bouncing around in the back of a jeep all day!!

We have another amazing hotel, weve really been spoilt over the last week or so! It has a fab pool and spa, but weve had bugger all time to use it as weve been on the hunt for Tony all the time! Did have a foot massage and Inidan Head massage which was bliss!

So day one of safari - Elephants, a big group of mums and babies, the day before they had rammed a jeep so it was abit scary!

Day two - More elephants, in fact loads including 2 big tuskers!! we drove around a corner and came face to fcae with one and then 5 mins later drove around another corner and practically went up the arse of another! The driver reversed pretty quickly!

Day Three - A Tiger!! A big male, we were really lucky to see him on our last trip out into the park, considering they use no tracking devices or walkie talkies we were luckt to see anything at all. It was nice that way though as he was just doing his own thing ovlivious to us being there!

So we left happy! off back to Delhi for our flight to Thailand! So it really is bye bye India this time! Next blog will be from Bangkok!

Ta Ta!kelxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0689s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb