Wildlife Destination In India To Get Both Thrill And Adventure


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Noida
September 26th 2014
Published: September 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The wildlife in India is diverse as its people and culture. From the rainy forest of Periyar to dry jungles of Ranthambore, the country is dwelling place to mighty Asiatic lion, Royal Bengal tigers, Asiatic elephant, leopard, crocodiles, the Indian wolf, foxes, species of antelope and deer, Indian wild dog, monkeys, rhinoceros, the Indian Bison, reptiles and a wide collection of bird species. Catering from an avid bird spotter to the generalist adventure, the exotic flora and fauna of the country will attract the visitors from all over the world. People of different interests have a handful of options when selecting the wildlife tour in India. Popular wildlife destination and national parks for tours in Indian subcontinent are extended over the length as well as breath. Right from ranthambore in Rajasthan, Binsar in Uttarkhand, Kaziranga in Assam to Gir in Gujarat, each Wildlife Destination In India is enriched with beautiful and rarest creation of nature.

Either it is the big five like elephant, tiger, wild buffalo, rhinoceros and the Indian bison in Kaziranga or the Asiatic lions in Gir, almost every wildlife tour in India will give you an opportunity to spot these majestic forest inhabitants in their live action. Some national parks of India are popular for valorous animals while others are well known for bird spotting as well. Most of the forest reserves are closed in September, August and June. The best time to visit these wildlife destinations is during the months of October and March. In south India, jungles are greener, thicker and some remains open even during the rainy seasons. If you are lucky enough to spot the elephants swimming across the large man-made reservoir at Periyar in Kerala, then the experience is entirely different from others.

The experience of wildlife tour in india is similarly true when you are able to watch a tiger swimming in the Sunderbans, the world’s biggest mangrove forest. The common monkeys and deer that frolic regarding in almost all forests in India will make the visit interesting and engaging. Accommodation near the forest reserve is catered by lavish hotels and resorts. These resorts and hotels offer an unforgettable experience to adventure enthusiast and wildlife lovers. Jungle safaris in india are carried out using private vehicles that are cushioned and comfortable for a rutted ride in the forest and be ready by yourself for a bit dust since the roads in the forests are not paved. In addition, accompanied with a well-experienced naturalist who helps you spot and identify the animals.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb