SAMODE PALACE – REDEFINING LUXURY IN JAIPUR


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Ghaziabad
March 28th 2018
Published: March 28th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Rajasthan is all about royalty. Starting from the architecture to cuisine, this land defined luxury vacation. Among royal destinations for accommodation, Samode Palace is a notable one. This 475 years old palace is an icon of beauty, luxury and royalty. Today, the palace is transformed into a signature styled hotel for all those luxury tour lovers.

Accommodation




Furnished and decorated in the most-elegant and luxurious style, the place invites tourists to enjoy a vacation that fits a king. Flowers decorate the place giving a mild scent of nature. The painted lounge, carved couches, charming curtain prints, rich carpets and sublime environment showers sheer luxury everywhere. The hotel has two restaurants that serve multi-cuisine. The décor and service are treating to all your senses.

Experience Samode



The palace is not just about accommodation. You will have a long list of activities to enjoy even inside the palace. Enjoy a walking tour to explore the palace. Swim in pools lined with marble and mosaic. Watch the sunset amidst the Aravali Range. Or, relax in the therapy room as renowned masseurs provide signature treatments.

Samode Luxury



Samode as a whole is the physical form of pampering. If you want to enjoy the cream of luxury, choose royal suite for accommodation, enjoy mesmerizing evening with the finest wine from the cellar handpicked by experts. Choose a candle-lit dinner under starlight in the terrace for a romantic evening. If you are looking for a unique experience, enjoy camel and horse safari or visit the Samode village for shopping and sightseeing with Deccan Odyssey .

Are you looking for an Arabian Night styled vacation? Samode Palace is the right destination to unleash your dream vacation .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb